Reviews for Sleepwalker
PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
So, now both Bonnie's protectors have sit in the rocking chair.

Well done!
PrettyGirlRocks chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This was very nice, short, but very nice! I enjoyed it, and the words that you had Damon speak...you choice wisely and they were the right words! Great words! Look forward to reading more of your stuff.
XHush-HushX chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Your writing seems to amaze me as I read your work. I find Damon watching over Bonnie both a bit disturbing but very sweet. Favorite line from here was when Damon says:

"It helps me…to know you're okay."

This line literally brought a smile to my face...I love when Damin is being sweet to others is especially Bonnie.
SkinnyJeansAndAnorexia chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Ah, I loved this! Especially the last sentence and when Damon says it helps him relax and stuff. This would be the start of great story ( just saying ). Anyway, you did a gr-ate job! )
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I kinda like the idea of him watching her sleep and her being aware of it with mixed feelings, love the last two lines, so beautiful. You made me heart go all gooey.
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Wow - this was great, especially Damon's last lines about watching her makes him relax...that's sweet and something more...
StillStacie chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This was a cute and sweet one shot . Great job .
KivaJayelle chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I REALLY enjoyed this! Very beautifully written. Can't wait to read more of your writing! Thanks for submitting.
DelenaJate chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I completely love it. Cute Bamon story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I like long road to ruin...
snlover10 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Whooo! I haven't been watching S2, but this fits in nicely for me! I love these two, and I really want them together.

Loved the Belle Goose reference. Great oneshot! :)
RockerChick08 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This was REALLY great, like EXTREMELY GREAT! I LOVED it soooo much! WOW! Just pure bliss! Fluffiness! PERFECTION! I mean REALLY, the way you described it and painted the picture for us was AMAZING, and then you added DIALOGUE? It just really made the story PERFECT, untouchable! It was complete, and absolutely WONDERFUL! Thank you SOOO much for writing it! You've got to write more oneshots, this was just pure BLISS for me! I mean going under my favorites, community, EVERY THING! This is the kind of work that INSTANTLY gets you under "Favorite Author!" I mean AMAZING! Major kudos to you on writing such an AMAZING story!...I mean first of all the CONCEPT is OUT OF THIS WORLD AWESOME! I LOVE the idea of Damon not only watching Bonnie sleep, but WANTING her to KNOW he's doing it! And he's not watching outside her window, he's freakin INSIDE her bedroom WALKING AROUND and lounging in her ROCKING CHAIR! LOVED it! SOOO well thought of, and so AMAZINGLY written! And the fact that Bonnie is very AWARE of Damon is GREAT! Just makes you FEEL something mindboggling, it shakes you up like WHOA, that's deep! She knows he's in her room and she tries to ignore him, they don't speak UNTIL: and enter AMAZING dialogue! Their banter was amazing! (Bonnie's angered Twilight thought was HILARIOUS!) And Oh my gosh, she puts him at peace! Watching her sleep puts him at peace! BLISS, pure BLISS! I could really spend the entire DAY, gushing about your story but I have things to do and food to eat, so I'm just going to end this by saying YOU'RE AMAZING! This STORY was AMAZING! And you should REALLY write MORE Bamons! PLEASE, for the sake of all that is GOOD, write more Bamons! Thanks SOOO much for writing this awesomeness, and God bless!
CtrlAltDelicious chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
You can watch season 2 eps on YouTube.
zozo42 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
this first chapter was really good.

I cant wait to read more!
MissPen chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I LOVED this!

Such a... tender side of Damon, really surprising.