Reviews for Silent Sleeping
JustAhReader chapter 17 . 9/6/2014
Just finished rereading this story and I hope you are still continuing this :s

May whatever is in your way clear up soon :)
natsuki23 chapter 17 . 5/30/2014
Please let this work! Update soon, pretty pretty please! I really want to know what will happen and if it works! Please!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/10/2014
OMG! u should write more i love it! 3
Forgot to login chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
I loved this story!

Please update soon :)
Umgubular-Slashkilter chapter 17 . 6/8/2013
I've been following this story for a bit now, and it still amazes me with its originality. You have some spelling error and typos but don't we all, especially when you typed this on your phone. Your content is strong, and the characterization stays true to form. I will be looking forward to an update, but I know as well as most that life gets crazy sometimes, so don't beat yourself up with guilt. Wishing you well!
ananna chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
wow, I found that story 2 hours ago and I already finished it! Please, write another chapter soon! Pretty please...
Nosia chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
Holy shit on a fucking shingle. You my dear, are a fucking genius and a half. I NEVER cry during books or movies but here i am sobbing away. This is an AMAZING story. I cannot wait until you post more chapters. I hope you feel better mentally now. You have true talent and I care for you.

DeiStarr chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
Really enjoying this! Very well done, it's one of the better Drarry pieces I've read on this site.

I'm sorry about the troubles you had. I hope that things are better for you now!
blackcurrent chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter. How Draco sleeps? and how Hermione knew about their relationship?
Love Draco chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
Good , I like It
sghazalifard chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
Why Hermione is so know it all? how did she know Harry and Draco have a thing?
and Why Ginny is so annoying...
anyway. update soon. and let boys kiss next time. Harry would love it.
sunneedee chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
Not bad considering you typed this on tour phone - the grammar and spelling etc. I certainly couldn't do so well. I really, really liked this chapter. Harry and Draco are so cute!
smiling-is-my-favorite-pastime chapter 17 . 5/9/2013
The plot continues to be good and I am really enjoying the story, however this chapter had a lot of spelling and grammatical errors, which did make it quite hard to understand at points, there was also a section where Harry and Draco were alone, and then Hermione was just there and I think they had moved rooms, but nothing to explain the jump.
As I said the story itself is good, but this chapter needed more time spent on it.
kyuuka yayoi chapter 17 . 5/9/2013
Wow... Harry got busted.
sapphyredragon-rn chapter 17 . 5/9/2013
You obviously didn't bother to use spell check, or even just read through the chapter once. I'm disappointed. The stories still good, but...