Reviews for The Last Dance
D. Leveille chapter 1 . 2/24
The really was the sweetest love confession :D Thanks for writing this what if, it's perfect and should have happened!
pistachiocreampie chapter 1 . 1/25
I wish this had really happened! Such a lovely story, thank you :)
ridiculous129 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
loved it, great story and implications you've drawn up, completely brilliant, JKR is a sellout.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
:-D
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
No matter how many Yule Ball fics you'd write, I'd read every single one of them simply because I know they'd be brilliant! This fic was no exception. I enjoyed reading it quite throughly. I could totally imagine Harry and Hermione sharing the last dance at the Yule Ball like you've highlighted here. I wish they truly did that in canon. Regardless, once again, you've proved that you can seamlessly write HHr stories in which the line of distinction between canon and alternate reality is blurred.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Again, just absolutely right.

D. P. Robin
PairingMatters chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Wonderful one shot.
QuantumGiggler chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Great story :D I feel like everyone was kept in character.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Chem prof - Thank you, this oneshot was very sweet and insightful. I think you have some big projects still in you and hope you find a way to share them with us. Thanks, again, for sharing this one!
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Well, given that Rowling even admitted that Harry and Hermione had a platonic relationship that could have easily been romantic if given the incentive, I'd say this is a very plausible way it could have happened.
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
winda sad... the hero gets a hug after 11 years and a kiss in the cheek at 14? i had a better track record at 3. in a way, that was a big part of developing harmony i thing xD
O-Mega Lead chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Nice and short. I forgot how much I liked the fourth-year fictions. Not too much to say on overall content; it was similar but different i a good way from the other, and I also like this possibility. Personally, I need to find a story fic (not one-shot) where this or similar happens. I digress, but can't think of much else to say other than a nice, comforting one-shot.
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
You know I always love how they were always there for each other :) Well done!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Very sweet.
XHush-HushX chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Aww his Hermione! Sweet one shot!