Reviews for The Polar Opposites of Joy and Loss
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I'm not generally a huge Edward/Carlisle fan but o-m-g was this good. Sweet and sexy and oh so sad, but beautifully written. I can't decide if I want to see other chapters or not... I imagine they will be heartbreaking! Plus I really think this ends perfectly - no resentment, just love and understanding.
cindershock chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This isr really good. I'm glad to hear you would consider continuing it. I hope you do.
shoefreak37 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Poor Edward :( No wonder he hates being a vampire so much! Having to live forever knowing what you had and never getting it again? That is some tough shit.

You broke my heart! You seem to be good at that. :) This was lovely and left me feeling that sense of loss along with them. Thanks so much for writing!

cullensrock chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
continue! please?
Bon26 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
It's good to see canon Edward/Carlisle, and this was beautifully written. I'm definitely putting this on alert in the hope of further chapters.
Wanderlustlover chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
This heartbreaking and perfect. Thank you.
smiliesmakemeuncomfortable chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Thanks for responding to my review on your original fic from the contest.

I really enjoyed reading this once again. Nicely done.
Firefly1989 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Damn, I have a soft spot for these two. I see it's them, it's canon so I know it won't last but I read it anyway and then cry like a baby. When will I learn? :-/ Anyway, it was amazing. I can't really comprehend how Edward was able to just understand Carlisle, to let him go and yet stay with them. Even if I was able to understand and be happy for him, I'd not be able to stay and watch them. So I'm really curious how it'll progress if you'll decide to continue :)

Heidi34 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I really enjoyed the pace of this fic. It flowed seamlessly. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I love it! It was devastatingly heartbreaking and yet beautifully written... WOnderful job! ;)
dans la chambre chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Nice. I like shoefreak's fic a lot, and I liked this one as well. Something subtle about the Carlisle/Edward chemistry that I like seeing explored by careful authors. It would be cool if you could continue this somehow...but that's just a suggestion. ;)
26 | « Prev Page 1 2