Reviews for Even Without the Games
Guest chapter 40 . 11/12/2016
OH MY GOSH! I love this story so much! I don't know if you're still on this site but I have to say that this is my favorite story that I have read on this site. THANK YOU FOR NOT MAKING IT ABOUT KATNISS AND PEETA PHYSICALLY! That is all that people do on this site alot of times and I always have to stop reading stories that I enjoy because I of it. Yours though is like the actual hunger games book in that you made it about the STORY first and the romance second. And not only that but the romance was subtle. And they weren't "making out for three paragraphs" as you put it. Anyway I just wanted to encourage you (whether or not you are even looking at this site anymore) to keep writing this way! It's not often that I find something this enjoyable and pure. Thank you!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
I love it already! Fantastic first chapter! I didn't know that I was looking for it until I read it. I've been looking for a good story and I think I've finally found it! Haha
HGFORLYFE chapter 7 . 7/19/2015
awesome, Awesome, AWESOME! And so long! I've only read this far into the story, but it's great so far!
Marine Dolfin chapter 40 . 1/20/2015
That. Was. Amazing. No joke. You are gifted at writing and I hope you never stop. Awesome plot, by the way. Almost better than the original :)
Ilovepeeta chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
That was amazing! I really enjoyed the plot and storyline, and thought you did an amazing job writing it. I couldn't stop reading it! Anyway, good job!
Jade2001 chapter 40 . 10/4/2014
The end seemed a little sudden, but my gosh...this fanfiction is absolutely amazing. You did a very, very good job! :3
gisella89 chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
Really great!
gisella89 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I really like it! Fun!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
Dude! This is FANTASTIC! Your writing and thought process is really amazing! You're really really good! Good freaking for you!
OrionMellark chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Ohhh rueeee beautiful rueee
Holly chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Great story ! Loved it
YukiTenVianey Team chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Someone acussing you of ripping another story off? What is wrong with these people? Have they no life?
And how is making Katniss sing a song considered as stealing? She sings in the book too!

Anyways... great chapter!
Aundielen chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
Would love to see a friendship happen between Rue and Katniss
Aundielen chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
Wooooo, Katniss' mom for the win!
Aundielen chapter 7 . 3/23/2014