Reviews for Waiting by the Window
Moonltwolf chapter 61 . 5/27
Please update when you can, I can't wait to read what's going to happen next
The Zelos Wilder chapter 61 . 5/16
Great to see another chapter! I look forward to the next one!
Its upside down chapter 2 . 5/12
You write your dialogue really well. It just kinda flows I guess.

still reading and enjoying it! great so far
Its upside down chapter 1 . 5/12
I started reading this the other day. not sure if I reviewed or not and I had to re-read the first chapter again.

very well written!

you put a scene together very well, I can't wait to read more.
MagatsuIza chapter 61 . 5/11
You're updating! Praise God!

You're actually updating and we near the end of it all! YEAH!

I can't contain my happiness, not gonna lie this past 2 weeks I've gotten aggravated with all tension between choosing college or working.

Okay let's get to review. First, we finally see Botta. Damn he finally make an appearance after dodging his fate. Next, Sheena progress. Just Sheena, Zelos and Corrine severing pact, I wonder when Zelos secret finally revealed? Then, Lloyd is getting unsettled with the situation. Mind your son bro, so keep calm. Finally, Genis' emotional rollercoaster made a come back.

Wow, kinda short but, also long for this chapter.

I guess that's all for now. See ya next chapter.

P.S. Congratulations on graduating.
P.S.S. Good luck being a teacher.
P.S.S.S. Update frequently X3
splitheart1120 chapter 61 . 5/9
I think I squealed way too much when I saw that this was updated.
The smile didn't really leave my face while I was reading either.

Either way, I can't wait for the next update.

And congrats on graduating!
Texanon chapter 61 . 5/9
AHHH YOU UPDATED IT I"M SO EXCITED I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH! Big congrats on graduation too! Get out there and live the dream!
Moonltwolf chapter 60 . 10/21/2015
oh, on not Iselia. what are you going to do to the poor city!
kitsunescythe chapter 41 . 9/26/2015
You kept Corrine alive! That deserves a cookie or a sugary treat of your choice. XD I always tear up when I get to the part where the little guy dies. He's too adorable.
kitsunescythe chapter 32 . 9/22/2015
"I struggle with the fluff." If this is you struggling, it really doesn't show. You're a talented writer, and I'm enjoying your story very much. :)
Darkhymns chapter 60 . 9/17/2015
Gotta love Yuan's "With Martel" answer. And a tiny Lloyd/Colette moment. :) Can't wait to see more.
MagatsuIza chapter 60 . 9/13/2015
Thank you. Even if it short it feels like quite average for me. The story still too long for end no? that's why I'll keep waiting for more.
The Zelos Wilder chapter 60 . 9/12/2015
Another chapter! Yay! Great to see another one after such a while! Thanks!
Moonltwolf chapter 59 . 7/11/2015
hello, I really love the story so far, I've read all of what you have and can't wait to continue to read it. please post another soon!
MagatsuIza chapter 59 . 6/9/2015
Why there is no one telling me there's an update? ! AND GOSH DECUS YOU IDIOT THAT WAS TOUCHING ACT!