Reviews for It Happened One Night
I call bs on Bella saying she never meant to hide her relationship with Jacob. That's all she's done all along!
smith041 chapter 48 . 9/5/2015
Story is great but it is so wrong to leave it hanging
smith041 chapter 48 . 7/12/2015
Come on where are the up-dates
MPMassen chapter 48 . 2/3/2015
Love when I don't check in for a while then come back to a bunch of chapters :) hate when I get to the end :( lol
savannavansmutsmut chapter 48 . 1/22/2015
love it
nana1180 chapter 46 . 1/21/2015
I stumbled upon this story when the last few chapters were published, and I have to say I really can't wait for the next update !
GrandeDame chapter 48 . 1/16/2015
I just find it a bit ridiculous that a group of adults - Bella, Edward, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, & Rosalie - let a bunch of small minded, gossipy people from some podunk nothing town that none of them live in or will ever be living in again, dictate who they date or what they do. They don't owe anyone there anything, least of all an explanation, so they should do what they want to do.

Also, Edward seemed like he wasn't too keen on Bella wanting to stay home with the baby. I think it's great that she wants to be a hands on mom instead of Miss Independent like she always is - I'm glad that her priorities have changed. He should glad, too.

Can't wait for more! ;)
Twilightchick45 chapter 48 . 1/15/2015
She wants to be where he is and he wants to be where she is. So where will they end up.
lacenloe chapter 48 . 1/15/2015
:). Thanks for the chapters!
ellaryne chapter 48 . 1/15/2015
More soon please
ellaryne chapter 47 . 1/15/2015
Love
savannavansmutsmut chapter 47 . 1/15/2015
awesome as usual
DawnsWhimsy chapter 47 . 1/15/2015
Lovely update. I'm worried about Rose and Alice if Emmett and Jasper do indeed have girlfriends back home. I would be very disappointed in them.
jenninemarie chapter 46 . 12/29/2014
So want more!
MPMassen chapter 46 . 10/6/2014
In my kitchen baking and jamming to some music and All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You comes on and I i can do is picture Edward and Bella LOL