Reviews for We like Hannah, don't we?
Ziva Addy chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
woah, woah, woah. slow down here chickita. did you actually just marry him off to hannah? the most hated thing that has happened to the show since they booted zack (still pissed about that one btw). is there gonna be another chappy? and for the record, i dont hate hannah as a person per say, just her with booth. it is really funny watching writers on FF bully her though :)
JaiW chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I am sure this is a great story (I am actually saying that about your writing lol), but I just couldn't bring myself to read past the 1st paragraph :/

I'm a sook lol. x x
Fangirlofrandomness chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This was very very realistic, and probably what would happen in real life. And you have a great writing style. That being said, I hated it. I hated the idea of Booth marrying anybody other than Bones. Although I suppose this is what would happen in good ol' real life...Good thing Bones is a TV show...

I like the idea of Hannah as a plot device to make Bones realize her feelings for Booth. I don't like her as a person, and I hate her even more for being likeable. But I don't know...I think Booth needs someone like Bones in his life - Hannah's a little too wild and rebellious and headstrong. Booth's stubborn enough - he doesn't need more of the same. He needs Bones.

I think Bones should get involved in a few little flings too. I feel like she's going to realize she's jealous soon enough, but she's going to inaccurately assume she's jealous of him getting a relationship. And this is going to make her get involved with someone, who then breaks her heart, and Booth shall then comfort her. And then Booth and Hannah will get into a fight and they will break up forever, and the two will be finally reunited just in time for the season finale! Well, that's what I wish would happen... I don't know.

I think Booth and Hannah's relationship is a bit forced. I feel like Booth is trying a little too hard to be into her. So never fear, Booth and Bones are meant to be, and will be together! It's just a matter of time... :D
archivedfics2013 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
oh gosh, i was reading the reviews to this ... lots of different opinions! i'm actually from austraila, which is the WORST place to be if you want to stay up to date on american shows, and channel 7 (which airs Bones) isn't giving us the new season until feburuary (i'm going to DIE!), because summer is beggining here, and ratings season is over. but it's hard to avoid spoilers, even if you try, when you use sites like fnn! anyway, Hannah seems okay to me. i dont believe the writers will keep her around for too long - the fans would hate them forever. we all know that in the end, Booth and Brennan will get together ... anyway, from what i've heard, Hannah sounds nice as a person, as a character, but it's just the relationship with Booth everyone hates about her. a lot like when Cam and Booth were dating, and everyone hated Cam, but most people quite like her now. anyway, this has been the longest review ever, and i'm writing it at 3 am, so it probably made no sense, so im going to stop now!
anteffy1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
No, we do not like H*#%%$! NOT. AT. ALL. But, we do love stevieLUVSAlex! And I totally agree with your author's comments. I'm not watching Bones ever again until the media slut is gone! Cheers!
Alonzo Anonymouse chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Hahahaha! You used the word "happy" a lot.

I'm not hating the SO storyline per se, I hope to see some growth from both of them out of this. Although I did hear something that makes me hate Hannah every time I think about it. I'd tell you but I don't know how spoiled you are. Otherwise I can reserve my judgment til Friday. I really hate my class schedule, it messes with my TV shows.
Danae Jo chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I havent even watched it! and im not going to until the episode B%B are together. I hate hannah no matter how great she is! and i HATE hart hanson he is an ass. so i will live through fan fiction for the show
minny bones chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I frikin hate hannah and i don't even know her she might seem nice but i think she is a bitch because she does NOT deserve booth brennan does so i am so pissed i don't even want to watch the show any more because of her but I'll only watch it because it is funny and i think zack and booth are HOT and because if i miss it i will be upset because i didn't know what happened so say sumpen back
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
there's still hope. Maybe this season bones realizes she loves booth and then season 7 will be all fluff(this would actually make sense) if they could squeeze out a season 7 that would be plausible.

Re: people who will quit watching or plan to

I won't stop watching just because of the booth/Brennan thing, I adore the other characters as well, their story plots are just as important.
boneslver chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
no thank you :)

hahahaha

i clicked to read the story because i like your stories.

after i read the a/n, i literally held my hand up to cover the screen. hahahahha

then i couldnt help myself and i read the last part.

your story is very realistic, for real life. (luckily for us shippers, its not realistic for a television series like bones!)
Quarterbreed chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Actually, I keep thinking of that Christina Aguilera song, "I Know We're Cool". On the one hand, it's sad to think that Brennan will never heal enough to allow herself to know love, but that could be the case. On the other hand, Booth is the kind of guy who would allow himself to be truly happy with a good woman who was also emotionally healthy and able and willing to believe in love, happiness, fidelity, commitment and family.

Much though you hated having to be fair and to write this story (due to your roommate's challenge), this might be closer to what would really happen in the real world if these people actually were real and not fictional.
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Your story is satirically cute. How often does a relationship born out of crisis last? Better yet, one born on the rebound of true heartbreak? As much as I'd like Booth to be happy, TPTB are too 'they love B & B and so they'll watch no matter what.' Well, I won't be staying up to watch Castle because the premiere was so ridiculously contrived, and Bones is heading that way. Viewership was down by 13% for the premiere according to the Nielsen overnight ratings. Enough of a rant?:)
cccccCc chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
i know i saw the first epsiode of season six and i was like the is bull. ya ok he moved on but how long before he gets back to loving bones and besides he already said he loved her then moved on. so that just sorta proves that she is right. so she might not even take him back when it happens or even if it happens.
Alicia9876 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Yeah I don't like it

I hope hannah is gone very soon
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I'm with you. They keep talk about keeping it "organic," but in truth, both characters on the show started going off course with episode 100. Booth should never have said "I have to move on," and Brennan started regressing to complete lack of perception at the same time.

The whole line this season about "she's jealous but doesn't realize it or show it" is idiotic too. They cheapened the deep feelings that both had for the other with all of these charades, and even as a friend she's shown jealousy and possessiveness.

It's a mindless and false extension of the series because they don't think they're smart enough to write Booth and Brennan as a sexy, bickering couple.

I'm going to wait for the reviews to come out on Season 6, and then will probably end up waiting until the end of the season to see if I can stand watching it. They've pretty much lost me, and I used to watch every week.