Reviews for Restoration
Visitor chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
What a well written story.
MoonlightGypsy chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
Loved this. Good characterization and really felt the turmoil and worries the characters had...excellent.
poppaeasabina chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
The card problem is a marketing hole. All we really need is "happy fathers' day" and no details. Sadly, this card does not exist.

IMHO this story was generous to Senior. I've never cared for his appearances; everybody fawns on him and no one (save Gibbs) notices the contempt he has for Tony.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
i agree i know of neglect to Tony from his dad But i always wonder if there was physical abuse. Based on stories i have read they all have it mentioned. It wouldn't surprise me if it did happen.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
So sweet of Ziva in chapter2 to be there for Tony to listen to him and take care of him. I like him calling her Ninja.

I loved the love boat references.

Glad Tony got things straightened out and realized Gibbs is the dad he always wanted and needs.
Belker chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
Loved this! I like 1st person POV and you did very well!

Thanks!

/belker
Belker chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
they just don't make any that say. 'You're my father so I feel compelled to send you a card.'

*grins*
Belker chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
Those Senior moments sounded very sad and very plausible to me.

I like that Ziva stayed with him.
Belker chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Loved this! Ziva definately knows how to torture Tony :)

The Matrix reference was excellent and Gibbs' "It'll grow back" was spot on as was his "You'll FEEL like staying home, DiNozzo" when Tony was 'pain meds reluctant' as usual.
Jananae chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
Interesting look into the Tony Jr. and Sr. relationship. Nicely done :)
victoriantealady chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
I agree with your portrayal of Junior and Senior's relationship. While I haven't made up my mind regarding physical abuse there was most definitely benign neglect.

I really enjoyed this story and the ending especially. Tim's action in Mexico should have been addressed in the show.
betsmoe chapter 6 . 9/27/2010
This story is so well done. It's sweet and emotionally satisfying without being sappy, which takes some talent to pull off, especially with these characters. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.
M E Wofford chapter 6 . 9/27/2010
Oh, Gibbs made it up to them.

Sigh...

And Tony took care of moving his dad on down the line.

Good story.

Thank you for sharing with us!
M E Wofford chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
I love these father/son times with Gibbs and Tony and am happy to see them coming more of the show.

And this one worked very well.
Meilea2010 chapter 6 . 9/27/2010
McGee getting a medal? I expected what with the secrecy of wanting Tony there by 11:00 that he would be the one getting an award or whatever. Bummer! Great story.