Reviews for Wayward Son
Firestar-harry chapter 4 . 8/23
A is my choice.
Christian4991 chapter 4 . 6/19
Good story. I could say great story but you need to work making it more detail and get deta reader. Also your story little longer. I like it but it need works. You can do better. I know you can. I vote Ghouls them random vamp then Anderson. I wish you good luck with this story and can't wait to read other chapter
quetzal-gundam chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
Rina Artemia Okumura chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
i want to see danny fight anderson but still try to keep his secret it will be sooooo fuunny
Kubasaki chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
Guest chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
I think that sir Integra would be an interesting choise.
blackangel365 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
b a random vampire
Zepharia chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
i would like to see him fight Anderson first. that would be a fun fight to watch! :)
Hey Read me chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Sorry every one I know its been a long time but please forgive me, I have lost my old email and well I can not remember my password. So I will get a new account and repost this story there, and update it more. This was one of my favs to write so please bare with me. Thank you for your support and time.
toothless20 chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
I think Danny shuold fight the ghouls in human form while he protects Sir Integra and the vamp controlling them gets away.
PLEASE update soon.
GhostGirl89243 chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Anderson cause he is Alucards enemy and because i want to see danny rip him a new one.
PhantomHelsing99 chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Sir Integra is my vote
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Please cont. D please
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
sir integra, then ghouls.
Defender of the Pen Alexis chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
Only 3 Hellsing X DP fic and all leave me waiting for more. I want to see Danny fight Integra otherwise I'm fine with him fighting some ghouls. Please update...