Reviews for Zenkyoshi: Disconnect
E chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
This is a rather fun and interesting story that dose do a lot with all the material. There is a bit of a lack of set up in how somethings get the way they are like the gang war, or how they set themselves up for monitoring the digiworld but it is fun and full of excitement and mystery and I do hope you will get back to this and continue.
SimplyAFan chapter 22 . 3/26/2014
I love your Zenkyoshi world. I am extremely impressed when I read your stories I feel that the Adventure series actually continued. You manage to keep every character’s personality true and realistic, in my opinion, to the original series; I found that is hard to find with other authors, many manage to get some characters’ personalities true but not all of them.

Your stories are extremely well written with lots details to provide an excellent mental picture. I love the interactions between characters, whether its teasing, emotions, or the confrontations (the whole hospital scene was great). I am surprised that Zenkyoshi: Disconnect does not have more reviews because it is an amazing story. I look forward to seeing what will happen next. I also hope that you will continue writing and tell us the Crystal War story as well. After reading the drabbles, I can hardly contain my curiosity on what happened during that adventure. I also hope you continue to write drabbles they are hilarious.

The last part is just my personal selfish request, Sora is my favorite character (especially since you are one of the few authors that keep her personality realistic) so I am always especially like the parts of your stories that include so I would love to see her more frequently. I also know that you have a story planned out in your head so if my selfish request interferes with your story than please ignore it. I would much have the story the way you have it planned than it changed to suit one fan’s personal desires.

I look forward to your next update.
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
"Why does falling have to hurt so much?" God, Davis, you crack me up. "Flashlight Boy," and "TKF" and... Gosh, he sure knows how to light up the situation.

AND MATT, YOUR CONCERNS! OMG the freaking BROTHERLY LOVE, and the friendship between Matt and Tai! *fangasms*
LILFOC chapter 22 . 7/31/2013
I'm so glad to see another chapter of this...I love this world you have created
CmdrNilles chapter 22 . 7/29/2013
I love your story! The way you manage to write the characters is phenomenal. You manage to make everybody's actions seem realistic! Looking forward to see what happens with Corrosion next
ChrisCrossed chapter 22 . 7/28/2013
War paint? You gave him WAR PAINT? Jesus Christ! Why on earth?

Anyways, nicely written. I especially like the way you've written Arisa. It becomes very clear that she is very used to acting on her own, and that in those rare cases that she has someone with her, she is usually in complete command.
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
WOW.

Yes. I know.

I started reading this last year. Around June, in fact. LAST. FREAKING. YEAR. Why on Earth has it taken me so long? I have absolutely NO clue! I honestly don't expect me to forgive me, because I know you've been posting chapters on this story since back in November, but... heh heh... I CAN EXPLAIN!

Well, you see, I got at least then chapters into this story. I was reading it on my iPod, and got all my alerts and stuff on that same iPod... that I happened to lose somewhere in my house...

Well, I was reading it on the Safari app, and it bookmarked where I was at, but when I lost it... well, I lost track of my place...

But, after about maybe nine, ten (eleven?), months, I've finally found it! Yeah... I know what you're thinking... HOW THE HELL DOES IT TAKE A GIRL THAT LONG? Well, it was really frustrating because I would start reading the chapter I THOUGHT I was on, but then I started recognizing the scenes and was like, "Wait! I'm not on this chapter! I must be on the next one!" and it progressed from there.

Yeah. Sad, isn't it? I'm happy I've finally found my bookmarked place (which is currently the beginning of chapter fourteen. Don't let me forget that!), because I can continue on and finish what you've updated so far.

As for the story, though! I would like to announce that this lovely chapter right here is my favorite so far (that might change, but who knows), because of, well... lots of things.

THING NUMBER ONE! *drum roll* You've captured the emotions displayed throughout the story perfectly all in one chapter. Especially with the way you wrote it in Tai's POV. He truly is an admiring, honorable, and perfect leader for the Adventure/02 crew. Hell, I CAN'T EVEN THINK of what they would do if their leader wasn't Tai.

THING NUMBER TWO: *drum roll* I love TK's little outburst. He's my all time favorite character of digimon (most of the people who know me should know this), and I just love every little ounce of excitement I can get when it comes to Fanfiction. TK's just really awesome. I love him. Other writers may think otherwise, but he's been my fave since I got into this site. The little friend/brother relationship between him and Tai was beautiful.

THING NUMBER THREE: *drum roll* Well, I can't think of anything else. *disappointed crowd noise* Sorry! But you're a wonderful writer, I must say, and this story is very thoughtfully planned out. Your descriptions are absolutely awesome, as I have read many of your other works on this site. _

I understand if you just skimmed through this review and ignored it because half of it was probably useless. But I do hope it makes up for my lack of reviewing all the other chapters... heh heh...

I would say update soon, but I've still got, like, eight or nine chapters to go. But I know that when I eventually DO get caught up, I will be begging for more. So, umm, update soon, I think!
LILFOC chapter 21 . 3/2/2013
Your writing is truely awsome!
I love this story as much as your other ones...well written, good characterisation and loads of tension and excitement
I specially love TK in this! and kari too (though it feels like we don't see enough of her...more possible chapters in TK and Kari's provs towards their adventures P)
Joe liking Momoe was a suprise I always though it would be mimi
I think I need to go read 'the message of mewtwo'
the crest poers sound really interesting
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
Wow... I totally didn't expect Joe to like Momoe... I always figured he liked Mimi... nice twist. Good luck Joe!
Reddiamond29 chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
You updated! You updated! You updated!
Please, continue!
The Analyzer chapter 19 . 6/1/2012
That was a very fun and an enlightening chapter. Though I was a bit thrown off by the mention of a Welsh kid with a griffin and magic cards. Did I miss something?
peanutmeg chapter 19 . 5/26/2012
Thanks for the update! I love how you wrote the explanations in this chapter, and the descriptions of Kari and TK. I look forward to reading the next chapter!
Cearta Day chapter 19 . 5/26/2012
I love how much detail you put into this and how you really take the time to think things through. I've read your Zenkyoshi drabbles and think it's really interesting to see how this prequel leads into when those take place. Great job as always so keep it up :)
Reddiamond29 chapter 19 . 5/26/2012
Waai! Oh thank you so much for updating!

A lot of things were explained in this chapter and I am really grateful for that!
R777 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
this is an amazing story. the writing flows well and the plot is captivating