Reviews for It was all wrong, but so right
superwoman chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
hey this is good please keep going want to know what happens, also please check out secret diary of romilda vane let me know what you honestly think.

Definatly keep going with this!
Dazzled-Midnight-Melody chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
First, congrats on being the first to write for this pairing! Now unto my review, I rather liked this. i know that he thinks it's wrong at first, but I thought it was funny that it wasn't her age that bothered him as much as she was his best mates daughter. I suppose she was so much like her mother in looks that he didn't care. This was lovely.

-Dazzled
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This was well written for such an awkward pairing,despite that you made it work. good job :)
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
That was fabulous! I loved your portrayal of Roxanne - she was a believable teenage girl, and Lee's guilt was understandable; you dealt with it very well. It was a lovely story and I adored every word. Great job!
you-smell-homeless chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Wow - this was great!

I've never thought about Lee/Roxanne, but now I don't know why - it's great!

Haha :)
in sync chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I actually really liked this.

I never thought of RoxanneLee, but I thought it made sense because Lee did have a crush on Angelina in school, after all.

But I really did like this, and I'd love to read more of these two!

~Mystii
lilylou101 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Never read a Lee/Roxanne fic before:) But it was great! I liked Roxannes characterisation a lot too. Well written great job!