Reviews for 26 Things You Didn't Know About Hermes
icecream401 chapter 1 . 8/19
I laughed so hard when I read this! You should do one for all the gods and goddesses! Believe it or not, when I read the part in Harry Potter about Lupin and Tonks' deaths, I yelled something similar to what Hermes yelled.
xxspiritxx chapter 2 . 6/8
Please continue!
Lady Luna chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Hermes:( Sees The Pope tied up)(Sigh) How many times do I have to tell you kids No kidnapping the Pope Without my permission!
ur mom chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
that is inappropriate
you should be ashamed
of your self
DeathToPink300 chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
could you plese plese plese do this with other gods I love this idea !
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
They take three months-since when?
EmeraldGarmadon chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This totally WAS funny! Can you please do this with some other gods? Or goddesses? Athena maybe? Poseidon?
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I can answer about Apollo: no he's not gay, he's Bisexual, if you don't believe me, search Wikipedia.

Yeah hobos are wise.

And my uncle is 6'9 so there
TheEternalHuntress chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
can you PM me the story of the homeless man. i would really like to know. also i totally agree on you with on the whole Jaws conspiracy. Texans? WTF! i was like staring at the T.V for like an hour trying to processes what i just watched.

Your cousins actually did that to you? wow little kids think alike because i was visiting my family members in my home country when i just came back from bicycling in the morning when my little cousin bashed me on the head with a glass cup when i walked through the door. Luckily i was wearing a helmet. Apparently she thought everyone was asleep except for her and her mom (it was really early in the morning) and when i walked through the door she thought i was a "bad guy". Ouch.

so really good story. ;)

-the moons follower
TheEternalHuntress
bandninjaninja chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
that was hilarious!
Books and Such chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Lol loved the whole "murder watch" thing good job on story!
SpaghettiTacos chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
24 hour murderer watch. Yeah..Ares would find away around that... O.o I'd hide under a rock. At the bottom of the Atlantic (or Pacific I don't discriminate...).
Oxymoron Queen chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
You said in your note at the end of the story that the stoty isn't funny. That is not true. This is really funny. I think you should be a little more confident because this is REALLY good and funny and you should write more of this.
wishingonthestars chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
i wanna know the hoboe story (did i spell hoboe right?)
WordsAsStrongAsSwords chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
what was his story and what was his advice?
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »