Reviews for Five Times Morgana Drags Merlin Into Their Nook
Morgana 632 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Great! I hope to see a good ending tho...
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Ah, Merlin and Morgana, the love doomed to fail. Loved it!
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Just so darn bittersweet
Danterevan chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
i like how they just turn so differently from story to story till the end when its so final

D
Darklight7 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Congratulations!It was in character truly inspired and impossibly heartbroken like the relationship Merlin and Morgana have in the series!
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This is so sad, yet I love it. I love the angst as much as that in the show.
requim17 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Very sweet, and an original reason for her to feel betrayed, i.e. Arthur's destiny being chosen over hers.
Elin Marc chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
What will I say? 'If only'...and so the end will not be so poignantly sad. You wrote beautiful stories about Mergana. I read all of them, only recently, and I love them all. Please write more of them. You have a very rich imagination and an amazing writing prowess.
lilahri chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Loved this! You did a fantastic job of weaving canon situations in with your own. Every one of these was seamless! You kept both Merlin and Morgana in character perfectly and I absolutely love how you ended it. It was very fitting.

Great job!

lilah
Rosemary6092 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
A great story with a powerful ending.
Sweet Ginger Snap chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
That was intense and lovely. Thank you for such a good read.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Ooh, I love this. It's a great progression; it makes a lot of sense. XD
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I like the one where she pulls him and kisses him the first time the best! Really great writing!
Emiris chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
My! Hauntingly sad and yet beautiful. Is there really no second chances. Maybe there is. Fiercely hope there is!
Callista252 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
bittersweet, I love it...

cally