Reviews for sometimes, we mean more to people than we think
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
That's very cute. I'm starting to like this pairing. good oneshot.
lilylou101 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Great job! I love your Draco/Ginny fics even though I ship Draco with Hermione:D I also dont usually read fics in second pesron but you made it work:D Loved the part where he called her Ginerva, lol. that was so cute!
controlled climb chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This was certainly a very unique take on the couple! And I did enjoy it. I adore the title, too. It's so true, and matches the fic perfectly ;3

I really like Draco's character in this - his trademark smirk and dislike for hugs. Simply wonderful.

The only thing that didn't really flow for me was the "ain't" in the last sentence. "Aren't" would've worked much better for me. But that's really just a preference ;3

Otherwise, a lovely story, and thank you for sharing!
icedintheveins chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Awww. I really like this. The characters were spot on, and I like that you didn't give all the details and left it mysterious. I really loved how he told Astoria off too- it made me smile. (:
delete-the-girl chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
*dies* I loved it! OMGoodness. I loved it. Thank you so much! I liked it so much because you put it in first person, which is horribly difficult to do, and you didn't make it a typical romantic fic. It's different, and I like my romance but I love different. Well and because he chose Ginny over Astoria. lol. Thanks you so much! Your the best. :)
Morghen chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Oh, this was really nice. I wasn't sure what Draco was going to do and I was really happy when he told Astoria to leave. You back up his reason for it well and it made it believable.

"because even if you ain't his girlfriend, you are much, much, more than that."

I loved that part so much - I can't even tell you, lol. It was perfect and I could really relate to it.

-Morghen
ice chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Nice! It's a different take on the couple and it's a very refreshing piece! Thank you for not inserting cliches. Merlin knows we have enough of that. Keep writing! :D