Reviews for Like Two Doomed Ships That Pass In Storm
BrennanBooth chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
This story is wonderful. Please don't give up on her. Hope you can update soon. Can't wait to read more.I can wait to read more.
hrhdana chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
oh my god. this is an awesome story and im so addicted to it. i loved ange's reaction to booth, and the way it was told was amazing! i was crying! im so glad i found this story and am glad i found it when you were so many chapters in, i dont think i couldve handled not being able to read more chapters! WOW! seriously, this story is amazing and i cannot wait to read more! thankyou!
stormbinder22 chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
I think you and your story are amazing :)
hrhdana chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
oooooohohoohhooho! this story is so juicy!
Tartantrace chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
Fantastic job - great chapter. Love your writing style. More soon please :0)
avrienne chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
I definitely prefer the slower storylines too, and as much as I want Hannah gone on the show, whenever that happens I do not want quick resolution between B&B.

I'm liking the angst, but maybe that's only because Brennan wasn't awake this chapter and I didn't have to feel as badly for her as I did in the beginning of the story.
wazo29 chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
oh that was such a fantastic chapter! you are absolutely right not to rush things...there are many issues i hope you cover! many many thanks xx
Gaialy chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
so that's the reason he was not talking to her in the first chapter. Makes sense. Loved the update. keep them coming!
stephanie chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
Oh it was perfect! Exactly how I imagined booth to react to all of that. This is one ANGSTY fic. But, I love it. I'm glad it's going slow. it would be so unrealistic if she just woke up and he said "let's be together" and they lived happily ever after. it's going to take them both time to deal with all of this.

I also love as usual that the story is out of order.
AccountKillerrr chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
Really great chapter... awesome... Yeah, and loved how you wrote Booth's guilt so well... _ Kudos...

Plus, it wasn't really *that* angsty... So, I could actually read it... :) (without crying) Great job!

Keep writing...
PercyzBookworm chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
Loved the chapter-the daffodil part was so sweet!
Val.W.3 chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
i cant wait to read more to bad you didnt own bones because i would pay alot of money to see this actually played out with the caracters. You have kept the characters so close the actual ones that i can actually see the whole story with the characters being played out in my head
Kizabeth chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
Such a sad chapter, it broke my heart when Booth walked away from Brennan's hospital room at the end.

I can't wait to read the next chapter :)
idkwtm chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
Very powerful writing. I'm sitting here with tears sliding down my face. Of course Booth deserves her; he's a good man. He's just confused right now. Besides, she loves him.

Looking forward to more.
LondonLi chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
I think you did a marvelous job on this. I think it's important to see his thought process and knowing Booth's guilt complex, I hope it kicks in big time on the show when he waks up to reality. Please don't rush this story, there is a lot of damage to repair! Thanks for the update.