Reviews for Homefront
What is Pikachu saying?
LoneWolfsRage chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
what happened to pikachu
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Hey! I haven't read this yet but I just wanted to tell you that I JUST got done reading "A Getaway" and was plotting your death cuz you ended it like that but once I saw this a literally squealed. XD my mom officially knows I'm crazy now. Kay! I'm gonna read this now! So uber excited! 3
Vulpixi Misa chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
I... I... Ow, that really hurt my chest. I wish my sister didn't randomly come up and start asking random questions because this chapter was intense. I could feel my heart hurting and it was just a really good mood and I think I'm going to squeal now because I love the way you write Paul. Ah... run on sentence, sorry about that. But really, I mean it, I love this. I can't believe I didn't read this sooner. Everyone was incredibly in character, especially Ash. And Deliah! I love mom now! Even though I'm not big on Palletshipping, the last chapter was so sweet.

Now I'm going to sit here and wait for the sequel.
Ale and chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
What happened to pikachu? I like the story too.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
Lol that was adorable. I am a diehard Palletshipper, but I love Comashipping as well. (: I got into the 'yaoi' aspect of this fandom when Gary was still Ash's main rival so yeah xD I look forward to the epilogue
miyako356 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
of course spanner is awesome :D
donnabella2k7 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Oh, I wanna know wat happened to pikachu!
OutlawedFallenAngel chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
Ash's mom is mad crazy!
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
I like it! _
cristalcat101 chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
Still loving this chapter, though I am wondering where Gary is and where Ms. Ketchum goes to CX
Pratik Roy chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
hey man it's been a while when you are gonna post a chapter. it's really nice to see even it is about lovetriangle between three boys but it's still fun to read. please please write the next chapter.
kiba-dark chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
It was very nice,

Ash is very angry with Gary, but it was nice as gary apologize.

on this chapter I liked a lot, if it

was short,

in this you expressed very well the feelings of ash.

I like very much but palletshipping

I prefer more the comashipping, so different than Paul and Ash

they are opposites that pleases me greatly

goodbye, I hope you continue soon with more chapters and sorry for not commenting earlier.