Reviews for Little Boy Lost
greensword101 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Great story and I have this happy feeling that Cunningham is going to be arrested in the future! It's written all over her face when she looked like she was going to saw "Aw shit, I am so screwed right now!" Fingers was a great character and kinda three dimensional if I used the term correctly. Just reviewed your other Dick Grayson origin story and was relieved that justice was served before anyone got hurt. Great story. Thank you so much for returning my faith in humanity.
TekeoMiona chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I have an odd mix of dislike and love for you. Freaking addicting emotional rollercoasters...ugh.
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Oh my god, so that's where he got the Gotham Knights jacket.

I think that was the greatest moment of revelation I have ever had.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
nice
"I assure you, Mister Wayne, our boys receive only the best care available in the juvenile system."

"Doctor Cunningham, if your comment wasn't so ludicrous, I'd cry!"

agrees with Bruce here, Cunningham seems deluded.
mixxi chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Wow intense ... And 4 hours after my bedtime o.o ooopsie xD

Really great story
Or-Chan chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
What a great story! It had me totally hooked!
Jolly chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Having read this syory since it feerst camae outIcant say enuf. So hre gos, this story lets us see what a ying boy that at sum timewold become a hero.
Robin Wingster chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I gotta say that even if this story has been over here for a decade, it one of the few stories that actually focus on Dick Grayson before his Robin days so fully.

The fact that you included his origins that some comics forget to add (the JDC) made it all the better, since you were so adept to describe how the situation must have felt for a small-bright kid like Dick at being tossed from his home after losing his parents, and his adventures in there. Of course he would be feeling lonely, and sad, and terrified at some points. The angles that you gave his stay at the Juvie Center were so realistic, and Gotham-like in quality it gave the story another rich tone that added to the enjoyment of reading on a character as full as Dick in this environment.

One of my favorite aspects in here, was how, for a change, someone wanted to take care of Dick; we're so used to his independence and ability in which he's been able to look after others and then himself since his early days (the Juvie on comics, as Batman's partner, as the Teen Titans Founder and Leader, as a big brother of four, Leader of Outsiders, and so on and forth) that the fact that someone older (Fingers) than him was putting so much in return to keep him safe, alongside his friends made me smile in earnest warmth. Its really something to see Dick as the little brother figure for the same stated reasons, but believe me that it was the uprise of this whole composition of wonderful literature.

That said, I'm very glad you created this story so long ago and kept it here; its this works of the characters you love so much, and their renditions the ones that make it all the worth to read the Fiction to begin, so really, thank you for creating this.

Anne.
Black Friar chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I am the world's biggest sucker for Dick Grayson in the early years stories and this has so ticked all the right boxes. Dick was adorable and brave, Batman was fearsome but brilliant, the villains were sick and twisted, plot was addictive and the OC's were all so well crafted. Well done! :) Definitely going on my favourites.
tynynounours chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Thanks for this story.

It's a very very good story, and i like the way you write. All characters, the plot, all is very well done.

it was lot of time i don't read a so good and immersive story. I'm a french girl, so i don't have all word i need to explain how i like your work, you're a real artist.
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wow! Did Batman think the Network kidnapped poor little Dick? Man, they woulda been screwed if Fingers didn't straighten it up.

There are not words for how fucked up Mikey and Tommy are. Oh my god. Poor Dick. It's a good think Batman got there when he did. I don't even want to think about what would've happened if he didn't. Bruce, putting the ownedge on the social services lady. ABOUT TIME! Hurray for happy endings! This was such a great story!
PJ Zatken chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Amazing story, Syl! Many many thanks for writing this gem :)
talk-ape chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
fantastic!
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
So I really enjoyed this fic! My only issue was when Fingers medical status from his fight at juvie was stated, you said BP eighty over one-twenty which isn't possible... at all. I know this is really nit picky and I am sorry. 120/80 is correct (and the "correct" BP to have). In this situation, he'd probably have something like 100/70. Anyway, I really like the ending when Fingers and his buddies helped Bruce find Dick. The entire fic was really sweet.
Kopy Kat chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Wow! I was crying at the end because it was so happy! That isn't what happened in the comic books but I think you should call DC and ask them to change it. This is better. Great job! You did the characters great, I loved the OC's and... just amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent!

Great job!