Reviews for Stingray
SummerRaeBenson chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
One word one shots- hips, chest, bone, wife
I love your stories! They are awesome! I really would love if the wife one word one shot was like an undercover thing. E/O all the way!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Lol
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
xD Good story. Real good. Lol
Kate chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Amazing...so hot. loved it. as always :)
Collette Daniela chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
also very perfect.
LawOrderFan01 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Stingray Wow. Olivia you sure how to make your man happy ! now that's what i call get your wish at the same time as getting happy birthday present ! :) Whoot whoot.

Hunter primal, hot, sexy, steamy, and very provacitve. I never could've picture these too as primates searching each other out..but what a way to hook, line, and attack ! :)

that was one heck of a one-shot..AWEWSOME !

Blackout the one thing that came to mind..is babies ! :)

I know alot of babies can be concieved during black outs..i thought this was simply one way to show olivia how beautiful she was..because I know that some times she thinks she's got alot of insecurites..but she's the most beautiful woman and elliot sure knows how to make her see..she's the only woman.

Woods ok. Dang Elliot..that was extremely sexy. Never thought El would've had it in him..to do that do olivia. But what a way to make an intense fantasy come true ! HOT.

Followed I truly loved this one-shot. To secretly be following your girl around on her girls day out..that was brillant, cute, and so funny. I thought alex and casey were gonna have a throttle session with Elliot..but hey when your in love..not much anyone can do. What a way to be sneaky El and Liv..Whoo Hooo ! you go you two :)

Young and Beautiful This story..starts out in all the right ways. It takes you from the time they are in high school..through the time they are learn to be mature and live on their on. The way this story is woven..takes you on an intricate journey of their trials, tribulantions, and triumphs. It's such a tender, beautiful, and delicately written story line..that you actually can play out in your mind and see what they are actually going through. The rough spots olivia had with her mom..that was hard. But the way she and El came through it..just make them strong. Alex on the other hand..really needs to figure out who she really is..instead of trying to lead olivia's life into her own. The thing she has for El..never gonna happen and what she did to joey..that was heart breaking. But at least he figured it out !

Melinda and Fin..boy I didn't know one relationship could be so messed up...next to kathy and cassidy. Now that relationship..with K and C i didn't see coming..but boy how funny it has been. Chester..that's one cool dude. He's done what he wants..but seems to trying to be figuring out how to deal with alex again. Trevor coming back..oh boy. Can't wait to see where that goes :)

Friends and Neighbors Ok..I thought Casey could not really do no harm..but dang..who knew she would turn out..to be so wacked out ? wow. I'm glad that elliot got Liv..before casey went to far off the deep end ! and now having dean and alex in the same appartment complex..interesting ! :)

Total Eclispe Ok..first of all..I would've love to have smacked kathy myself ! to tell your own daughter that she should be sent away..all because she got pregnant ! so not right ! I can't believe her own mother..would want that baby to call her AUNT. HELLO KATHYYOUR FREAKING NUTS.

What a wonderful woman olivia is..to step in and help out. She's such a teriffic role model for them..and that part in the bathroom when she tells maureen that the kids and Elliot are her life..that was priceless. Maureen is so lucky to have Olivia be there. Kathy would never do that. Elliot..bless him..he doesn't know which way to turn..but I know that Olivia will help him get there..she always does. I so loved..that Olivia had a stand off with cragen..that was way to pricless ! SCORE ONE FOR OLIVIA :)

Something New This story is wrote so innocently, in the way it takes off from the Olivia's point of view on things with elliot's family. You can just get the true feel of how the story will eventually flow. I love how Olivia looked at every one of those pictures and noticed things about kathy. She's always looking out for Elliot at times when even he doesn't know she's doing it. That's what so special about this story..she's got his best at heart..and he's her whole world..just as she is his. Totally FANTABULUS !

Quirky who knew that all of the squad had some many cute little quirks about them. cragen i find cute in peticular..the way he is. so funny ! this story..is one that's just to cute and hiliarious at any chapter you read. Learning about what makes them happy, sad, even a little bit wacky..just adorable. I love the thing with the rabbit's foot..that cragen has. You just want to grab them all ! :)

Mother Issues Now..this is a totally awesome new perspective for a storyline. I love how Bernadette is actually almost telling this one. She's such a good person..even though she does forget some times..I loved it when she talked Kathy into realizing that leaving Elliot would be best for her..and getting Olivia into El's life. This is simply genious at it's grandest ! :)

I don't think I have ever seen Elliot's mother..used in such a beautiful..yet sneakish way ! KEEP IT COMING :)

Game Now..may I say..ELLIOT are ya nuts..beautiful woman on your couch and you want to play video games..ok can ya say..senile moment? and Liv..Whoo babygirl..you know how to bring the VA VA VOOOM OUT ! way to go girl..Get your man's attention and strut yourself stuff :)

Covert Reading this story..has got all of my cop instincts on haywire ! wow. I never could've pictured Kathy doing what she turned out to do..but what a brillant new angle for her. That was way Vixenous of her ! I didn't see it coming..and Olivia to be a CIA ..that is one down right heck of a twist in this story. I appauld this one..cause this storyline is gonna have a lot of wonderous surprises and very sneakish plans. I just hope that Olivia let's Elliot show her his love. What a way to weave this one ! :)

KEEP EM ROCKING :)

Family Ties This story..is really good..it's kept me on the edge of my seat since it was started ! i never know what to expect at any chapter..in any of these stories..and it's so cool. I love adventure and when you read this and others..you are definitely in for a oustanding ride and journey. cause each character takes on a mind of their own..and it's like they are telling the author what they want to do. that's when you know that any story that does that..is gonna ROCK ! :)

Each story is adventous, spellbounding, and just simply AMAZING ! I could actually talk all day. But simply to say..You will fall In love with them all ! :)

KEEP ON SHINING ! :)

YOUR A BRIGHT STARTHAT KNOWS NO BOUNDERIES OR LIMITATIONS !

Love ya :)
trix20 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
these one-word-one-shots of yours are fucking genius! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Each word just keeps getting better and better! You are sooo creative! Great job! No more like AMAZInG job!
Little Kakau chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I figured that was car. But I couldn't never to do what Liv did.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
edge15684 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
loved it
bubblersparadise chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
what would you write if i'd throw in the words "cave" and "woods"? or the area "death valley"?
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
OMG...OMG...OMG! SO FUCKING HOT. Yup, you got me to use the F-word. LOL! I know it's not that big of a deal for most people, but I RARELY use it...seriously.

Anyhoo! This turned me on...in an unnecessary way. LOL! :-p *smirk*