Reviews for Smile Up
Written4you chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
*Grins like an idiot*

This is too AWESOME. It really is. Though I am not familiar with this pairing, I can honestly say I don't mind because this is so beautiful.

-N
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
That was beautiful! I thought that your description of Angelina and how the war damaged her was extremely moving, and your portrayal of the relationship was lovely. It was well written and absolutely engaging. Well done and thanks for showing me a wonderful new pairing.
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This is beautiful. I admire you for giving freeverse a go, I've always wanted to but I don't think I can do it well, and you did it amazingly. I really liked the listing of the Death Eaters, I think it was perfect, and the way he wanted to kill them for her was so sweet. Well done _

-Princess Ducky
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This was very sweet. i liked it a lot. good for it being your first time.
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 9/26/2010

Just a question

Who is Adrian?

Besides that, I love it
chipzixo chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
that was lovely :D like, beautiful, even though i don't know who adrian is. :DD

but that's beside the point.

interesting way of setting this out - i like it, i've never seen anything like it before. I don't really understand the words typed out like t-h-i-s, is it just to make them stand out? I still really like it, i'm just not very up on poetry :')

well, anyway, i'm sure Kim loved it :D

x
TayaCurragh chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Aww that was really cute. I've never read anything with this pairing before, but I really like your take on it. Well done :)
Morghen chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
This was all right. I think it kinda jumped from him watching her away from a far to him kissing her and what-not. Other than that, it was nice. I liked how protective he was of her.

-Morghen
controlled climb chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Ooh, thank you, m'dear!

Not only for doing such a wonderful pairing, but also because you did a Free Verse! I do love FV xDD

You did a wonderful job with it, too. I love how protection Adrian is over Angelina! That's so sweet. The way you listed the names (of the Death Eaters) is incredible too.

It's simply lovely how Adrian interacts with her. I love how he's willing to give her space, but he's always there for her.

Awwwwr.. this is such a sweet poem :)

And again, THANKYOUSOMUCH for writing this for me :) It's a pleasure to read, and I'm very glad you decided to share this