Reviews for Guilt of a Fallen Angel
purplefern chapter 1 . 10/25
Haven't watched the actual deleted scene yet, but anyway, this story was so great! Well, heartwrenchingly sad, but really well written. I really can't think of anything else to say, it was just really good. I'll let a favorite do the talking for me. :)
StellaeScribbles chapter 1 . 4/2
Well done, you stayed completely true to the scene, and true to the characters. Although there isn't any changes, I have to say, it's still wonderful to read.
So mean! I watched the scene right before reading this and I cried a little...then I read this thing and i freaking sobbed into my pillow! Ugh! You owe me a tissue box!
fredg101 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
So sad, so beautifully written.
Seijatachi chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
My broke again. I watched the deleted scene, and it truly was upsetting. But this, I don't know, it just, argh! Feels, lots of feels. Good work, I enjoyed reading this.
Unknown chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This was really sweet, albeit it sad. I liked how u took your obvious knowledge of both characters into this&the thoughts running through their heads really made me keep reading. This was excellent :)
UltimateKawaiiGirl chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This is really good! Although you didn't change the scene at all, you brought a lot to it. I almost cried, actually. Favorited!
WeirdDolly chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
You handled the scene beautifully. Lilo And Stitch is seriously one of the saddest movies I've ever seen.
animasuperfreakgirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
So sad and cute. It broke my heart... please keep writing...
Loti-miko chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Saw! I wanted to cry D': this was SOOO beautiful! You should write more. :3
beastchicky chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
That's really sad, and you kept them in perfect character, which is a rare thing for these fics. Well done
Sailorstar165 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
You're a really good writer. You actually made me cry over a fish. And I think the title is appropriate for the fic.

Wonderful. I applaud you.