Reviews for Insanity
The Red Dove chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
Please update soon, you've got me hooked!
Doubly-O Ninjah chapter 10 . 12/29/2011

I am bewildered that we had the same ideas of combining a witch/hunter and having a female hunter :3

Also, I have 2 friends named Haley and Erin :S CREEPY!
Darth Malleus chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
Nice one, I was starting to worry that you quit in the middle. I'm happy to see an update, and one longer than the others to boot. Keep up the good work and I eagerly await the next update.
MovingSomewhereElse chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
*sniffles* plz update soon? This is one of the only fics that I've found (so far) that make being a zombie look like a kind-but-not-really good thing. Kinda. I like it.
Left 4 Zed chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I don't think your getting back on this, considering it's been pretty close to three months since anything has been updated, but I hope you do. This story is good! I like where it's heading, and I'm upset that it may never be finished...);
Seth Morningstar chapter 8 . 6/16/2011
You switched from 1st to 3rd
Bravo918 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Awsome story I was listening to Perfect Insanity, and The Infection by Disturbed when I read this
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 8 . 6/16/2011
Finally they meet.
HowAmISupposedToChoose chapter 7 . 2/3/2011
Aww please continuee?
Tab chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Emily, this story is so awesome, words cannot describe the awesomeness. Nice, 18 reviews! Keep up the good work! ;P
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
I do pity her as well. :(
Sadist chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
Ohohohohoh me like
PskullV chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
An in'ersting turn of even's.

Ah once again find mahself intrigued by your story. Personally, ah would like to see i's continuation. Bu' tha's up to you, of course.
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 6 . 10/14/2010
I can't say if she's going into worse trouble or is she going to get laid off easy.
epicfallen chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
wow oh my god keep writing! its so good but i really hate mark now x)