Reviews for Les Miserables Spoof
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Legit funniest thing EVER thanks for writing this!
orihimu chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I believe I have just read one of the most random, epic, humorous, and craziest version of Les Mis there will ever be.
Deep Forest Green chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
"We fight for Whatsername!"
(Eponine throws up)
These lines made me lol. Love the random inclusion of Hagrid!
mizzietributeclato chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
xD awesome! Be my best friend? *o*
Wow chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Like my name, this was wow. I LOVED IT! At one point I was crying it was so funny.
carol.tang.545 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I wanna read twice ,tri- Les-Miserables-Spoof
RainWillMakeTheFlowersGrow chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Lol. "A HAMSTER!"
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This was absolutely brilliant. I loved the stage play and the new film of Les Miserables and this is an excellent parody! The best musical ever has finally received the best parody ever, I loved it.
Lachie chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
That was fantastic! Loved what you did with Javert, and literally lol'd at some points :)
StillSunflower chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This is the funniest thing, ever. Oh my god, I nearly wet myself laughing. You are a true genius.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Awesome
Anna chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
That was WICKED
Kacee B. Jacobs chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
that was cute :) we just finished doing Les Mis in theatre. in the scene where Valjean frees Javer, I was offstage and Valjean accidently hit me straight in the face with the knife when he threw it after he freed Javer with it. That'd be a funny addition :)
Rapunzella chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Well, that was indeed very random, but very fun to read! I always knew Jean Valjean was a superhero!

But WHY was Javert putting rubber duckies on the barricade?
LesMisLover88 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
LOL. I was reading this in computer class and got in trouble because I was laughing so hard. I love it! :)