Reviews for His Slayer
David Fishwick chapter 11 . 3/16
Nice idea and thanks for writing.
PoisonLily chapter 11 . 2/16/2015
I realise that I'm a little late to this story but I love it, I really hope you keep writing there are so few Oz/OC stories out there and even less that are actually any good, so please keep writing and I promise to review.

I look forward to the next chapter
Chelsea16Targaryen chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
please make a follow up I really like this storyx
Superdani4Ever chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
I just found this story and THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU!
you just put apermanent smile on my face worthy of the Buffy i'l love you forever for that! :)
Yabbit chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
love the Oz wolf shift...awesome
:P
BookWorm chapter 11 . 3/23/2012
Love the fic, Oz has always been one of my fav. guys on BtVS and I thought it was all sad and stuff when he didn't have a love. But grrrrr you ended it at the worst time there could have totally been a sequal or a couple more chapters. Like Oz's reaction to her waking up, telling him that she heard everything, them getting together, her nearly dieing or something, her 'seeing' a new threat or someone's death and they try nad stop it. Endless possibilities and you stop with and she kissed back. Ugh -_-'
ravanstrawberry chapter 11 . 10/11/2011
WHAT! you cant stop there. I mean, good story, horrid ending! Seriously.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Holy freaking love this story! Great Job. I certainly wouldn't object to an epilouge! :)
CovenStine chapter 11 . 6/4/2011
Awwww, you're done! It was such a great premise, but I suppose there aren't to many unanswered questions anymore... Great story, would love more but if you don't like it there is really no point I Guess.

Thanks for sharing!

KittenNya chapter 11 . 6/4/2011
*My first review is on the last chapter...Wow*

Awwww,the ending was cute!I'm glad it wasn't what I thought it was going to end up like when I saw the chapter title! ( I thought she would be stuck in a coma for a couple monthes to a year). Liked yours much more. It also gives the readers a chance to make up what happens next, that IS if you don't make a epilogue type thing *wink wink*.
CovenStine chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
I'm not seeing the grammatical errors you speak of... And I'm just happy you use quotes right- those stories that have

"blah blah," jane said, to which dick responded

"yadda yadda"

style dialogue are very hard to read.

/end rant

You're doing great! Keep it up, let me know if I can help

CovenStine chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Not really sure how you've only accrued ten reviews... Seems well written, and I'm hooked! Thanks for sharing, and don't get discouraged! It's a good plot idea!

Miko.chan215 chapter 9 . 3/1/2011
Man, this is soooo good so far. I can't wait until the next update. I hope she is ok and that Oz can save her in time. Man, I feel so bad for her! I really love this story so far!
Val chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Oh god! I love it!
SJSGirl chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
I care if you finish cause I'd actually like to see if Oz finally gets someone to love. Oz always was one of my favorite Buffy characters ) I pretty much quit watching after he left.