Reviews for Gluttony
penny chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
i like it it was fun reading it thanks
PoppyMay chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
wowzers, that was crazy cool!

Great story
Lady Faucheur chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
A little confusing at the end, but I loved it.
KatieShh chapter 6 . 10/14/2010
This story hooked me right away because I've yet to read a fanfic that incorporates a diabetic-Bella, but I liked her more than healthy-pancreas-Bella! This was such a strange and fun story. Great work! ;)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 10/9/2010
That was really, really cute.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
This is really good. Wonder how Edward got infected? Weren't all the cupcakes gone?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
Something very, very, dangerous and sinister about those cupcakes. Are cupcakes the only product the store makes? The ending is going to be hysterical.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
There has to be something seriously wrong with these cupcakes. It's like they're addictive and dangerous. This is very good.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Quite interesting. Like reading it from Bella's Pov. She' very funny and sarcastic. My favorite mode of speech. Good storyline.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Humorous and confusing if you aren't paying attention. Luckily I pay attention.
penpal01 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
good story so far cant wait to see what happens next
twirob chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
thanks for publishing this story i'll keep you on alert i hope it isn't too long until you publish the sequel :)
gilmoregroupie chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
i really liked this!

can't wait for the sequel!

but what happened to bella's cupcake?
Feenrai chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
Wow, that was crazy! I'm still left wondering why she got diabetes from the first cupcake in the first place, and why she was left that other cupcake at the end and if it was special or different in any way...but very good story and I hope you do a sequel!
Feenrai chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
So I was gone the last couple days...but now I'm back and reviewing. Great chapter! Of course it was abandoned once again...I love the strange state it was left in, particularly the hidden words Gluttony on the walls.

I'm interested to see where the crazy Edward part will lead now that he's been infected and I wonder if Bella will eat the cupcake and what will happen if she does.

I guess I just have to hit "Next" to find out, don't I? ;)