Reviews for No Girls Allowed
piccolaLilly17 chapter 29 . 8/20
cute Davis
9aza chapter 29 . 5/20
Oh my god! This story is amazing! What started off as a romantic comedy about Tai and Jun (which by the way you have gotten me to ship) has somehow turned into this story about humanity's negative reaction to the existence of Digimon and the Digidestined's struggle with that, as well as Oikawa's plans. And now they have to deal with BlackWarGreymon now being forcibly linked to Tai because of WarGreymon!
I know it's been a while since you last updated, but I do hope you're still planning on adding more later on when you can. This is a great story and thank you so much for sharing it.
Staria's Light chapter 1 . 4/10
Sorry that I reviewed one more time but uh... this was supposed to be a Jun X Tai fic which as usual took that wonderful dark turn. I honestly forgotten about Jun halfway true. I was, like, "Wait, Tai is dating Jun? oh yeah... he is..." Oops, huh? Anyway, great story and please update soon!
Staria's Light chapter 29 . 4/10
Update! Also, I would like it better if you had written the Japanese lyrics. Not that I wasn't trying to sing and read at the same time... You are seriously becoming my favourite writer
Anonymous RW chapter 29 . 2/4
It's 2018...when will there be more?! X) :P
ScarecrowReaper chapter 29 . 11/5/2017
Cool as well blackwargreymon calling out second generation of digidestined for fact they don't have stomach to actually kill him or any other digimon even if it's evil it reminds of something similar cyberdramon told them in digimon fanfic the voice of the empress calling out for not having instinct to kill enemy digimon as well both tai and matt call out thier younger siblings when they react badly to bad digimon being killed.
DeafLizgon chapter 29 . 7/5/2017
I read this story again and again. I still am waiting for a new update of the story since Mar. 10th, 2016. You always made me wanting more to read, very eager to find out what was just happened between BlackWarGreymon, WarGreymon and Taichi. This is a good cliffhanger, no, this is THE BEST CLIFFHANGER! I always have a feeling that Taichi is a very special chosen beside his sister through the series. Please update soon. I'll always being patient since I can wait very longer, it didn't matter if it's a year or five years. This story MUST be completed, no matter what! :)
FalcoHeart chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
So amazing and awesome! It makes me suspens and wants to read the next chapter afterwards. Wargreymon.. you really made Angewoman angry with what had you done...if I'm in that spot, I think I will be angry as well.
FrostHunter chapter 29 . 5/21/2017
I get why wargreymon did what he did but I have to say this made a lot of problems for them also this isn't going to help blackwargreymon mindset at all he doesn't understand these feelings that are in him now right now it's best digidestined just LEAVE him ALONE any interactions aren't going to end well also they should focus on true threat.
laurelseas chapter 29 . 4/11/2017
This is one of the most amazing digimon fanfics I've ever read. I've definitely been converted to Junichi (of course, I managed to convert myself to Davis/Cody at one point so it isn't exactly hard to convert me). I love so much of what you've written - I'll try to list it all but I'm sure there's something I've forgotten.

- How Tai liked who Sora used to be, not who she became. I never really cared who Sora ended up with, but I think this is such a clever way to explain Tai once having a crush on her.
- Tai and Davis being mistaken for brothers, which is even cuter when you realize they'll probably eventually be brothers by marriage. The whole bit with Davis thinking about Tai was adorable; I was grinning like a fool when they met up and wildly waved at each other
- Tai feeling replaced and useless and upset was just, wow, captured brilliantly. It feels deeply true to his character and I really liked reading it (I was so upset we didn't get as much character bonding and angst and comfort in adventure 02)
- Jun's complete lack of restraint is great to see in a female character; at this point, I can imagine an AU where she and Tai switch places and it's so much fun to think about
- I also like the bits about people with and without digimon
- Okay I know their public relations thing didn't go well but I am so delighted by the idea of sending in angels to look non-threatening it's the best
- All the hints of Tai's future career
- The udon! I'm sure it isn't the same as the udon I get at my bubble tea shop which I love, but I keep thinking it's the same (mine does have eggs in it) so I got a craving and had to go buy udon xD

For this chapter... I feel like WarGreymon's choice here and Tai's choice with the interview thing are similar in that they are rash and maybe not something they should've done, but that might have good consequences later on. Also, I really want Tai to get a hug, okay? I don't know why. I just want hugs for him (well, and everyone) after this whole emotional mess he's been through. This story isn't that angsty but I'm still looking forward to the fluff at the end (there...will be fluff at the end, right?)

Looking forward to your next chapter! You don't happen to have an ao3 account, do you?

(Oh, and I'm laurelseas on tumblr and ao3 if you want to find me for some reason)
hanatsuki14 chapter 29 . 11/12/2016
Ooh, please continue this story! The characters are spot on!

I love that this story focuses on the relationship between Tai and Agumon. Too many stories only have Agumon as a side character, or not at all. (or focus on too much romance)

Looking forward to more.
Lady Nara chapter 29 . 9/2/2016
I adore everything about this. You have converted me to Junichi (who knew?), and I've enjoyed every second of the Tai-centrism. Who wouldn't fall in love after reading this fic? It's fun to see the way you're resolving the flash-forward at the end of the series with everything that went before. I have so many new head canons. And I LOVE that Tai has two partners now, holy crap. Poor BlackWarGreymon deserves to have those bonds. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Neko Haruko chapter 27 . 5/28/2016
ni ok
EJR HorseLady chapter 29 . 5/1/2016
I love the bonding between BWG and Tai. Can you please have BWG realise that Tai was just as much a unwilling victim as he was in the bonding, and not be too mad at Tai. He can be as mad as he wants for WG forcing the bond though.
The Quiet Samurai chapter 29 . 4/12/2016
Damn, this is getting intense. (Not that it wasn't before. ;) ) I sort of have this theory that BlackWarGreymon will become Jun's partner somehow. I hope she'll be in the next chapter! And yes, I did think Tai was the kid- mostly because the digimon was an Agumon. Just because. But since their actual meeting was different, it was most likely some kid based off of Tai because it was BWG's dream.
I also like the idea of Matt writing Butterfly. :D
Hope the next chapter comes soon!