Reviews for No Girls Allowed
PrincessArien chapter 2 . 3/13
Oh my god, I just about *died* from laughter XD That was one of the funniest chapters I've read in any fanfic...hoo, can't breathe now from laughing way too hard, thanks for that :) I can tell this story is going to be a *lot* of fun.
Meg.x chapter 25 . 3/10
Um... Are you ever going to update?...
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 25 . 2/20
Wow awesome love it can wait for more
andy132 chapter 25 . 2/17
This has got to be one of my favorites ever. Seriously I have been on this site site longer than I care to mention and this easily became one of my favorites finds. I was in hysterics at the beginning, just at Tai's reactions towards Jun's... well Jun being Jun. Then suddenly it got serious and real. It was such a quick but seamless transmission, that i didn't even notice it until I was seating at the edge of my seat, with anticipation. And it only got better, You manage to mix in fluff, serious character development, and action in as well. All without destroying the plot or the characters. I was an amazing read, that I fear may have ruined this series for me. So I was horrified when I noticed how long this gem had been gathering dust, so I only hope you return to this, as it is simply too amazing to leave.
Good story so far
Scribbles and Such chapter 25 . 9/22/2013
are you going to update this?
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I had read part of this story a while ago back when i was a lurker, and recently (now) I've found my way stumbling to it again. I remember bits and pieces, it for the most part I think what is ahead of me is a surprise. I love Jun, she's actually my favorite character in the Digimon Franchise to be honest, and I think it's great to see a story like this focused on her a bit. This opening setup was funny like I remember it being, and I think I'm in for something rather charming as well.

Also, I took a look at your profile and saw your message to Digimon fans that are some of the more unsavory...rabid shippers. Yeah, it's a bummer that a lot of us are like that. I would have thought that after more than a decade that we would have grown out of that as a fandom.
JuulChii chapter 25 . 7/11/2013
Wow, I didn't thought I would love this story when I first started with chapter one...
Don't get me wrong, but at first it looked like another romantic story between two characters, but no OC so that was a plus.
But after continuing, because the story is well written and it kinda make me laugh a few times, BAM there was a plot ?! And things started to get really dramatic ?
And before I knew it I read chapter after chapter all night. And now it has... ended? Almost a year since your last update :(
You made me love Jun. I always found her annoying, but after a while she resembled to Haruhi Suzumiya, who I also find annoying, but I still like her. And now I totally ship Taichi/Jun :O

If you have any more ideas with this story, please update one day. It isn't hard waiting 'cause there is no cliffhanger, but knowing there will be more makes it a litle bit difficult to not think about this amazing story.

Onegaishimasu!
Zwarrior chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS SOOO GREAT!
Sinonon chapter 25 . 7/5/2013
Wow just beautiful! Now I'm shopping Junichi too! When I rewatch season 2 ill be so disappointed that this won't happen! ;A; please update soon /cries I'm looking forward to it!
DigimonEmperor chapter 25 . 7/3/2013
I am totally amazed at how great this story is. It is an utter shame that such fine piece of literature should not be updated for so long, and I sincerely hope you will soon change that.
suntan140 chapter 25 . 6/26/2013
wow great story update soon. Question is jun going to have a digimon?
digihow chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
Waaaaahh! I loved this chapter uwu
GUEST chapter 25 . 5/12/2013
A great fanfic...love it...snad u know it since you hear it from everyone here ;)
the only problem left is:...when will you upload !? D: xD...sry jus realised how long it's been, please don't tell me it's on hiatus or something D:
Lee-Jane chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This story is ruining my life.
Junichi was always in my list of ships, but it wasn't one that I actively loved or anything. (Omni-shippers ship everything, but we do pick favorites.)
What I love about this fic: 1, Tai's humor. 2, Jun's personality. 3, NO ONE IS BASHED. 4, Sorato happened, which is one of my favorite ships. 5, I REPEAT, SORATO HAPPENED AND NO ONE IS BASHED. 6. Taishiro friendship... because I've always believed that Matt and Izzy are Tai's best friends, not Matt and Sora. (Though Sora can be a third best friend if she wants.) 7. The backstory of Davis and Tai becoming pals. I now see why Davis looks up to Tai so much! 8. The retelling of 02s story through the eyes of one of the older kids. I, too, felt like they just got pushed aside.

Every now and then, I see a word or two missing from sentences. Mostly articles like 'a' or 'the'. It's not that big a deal, but if you ever decide to go through the chapters with a fine-toothed comb, I would look out for instances like that.

I adored this fic. Thank you very much for writing it.