Reviews for No Girls Allowed
SecretForKeeps chapter 27 . 11/29

Okay, but seriously. I signed up for unexpected Tai/Jun fluff, not this twisted and convoluted plot exploring the negative impacts of Digimon on society and the musings of Plato.

In a way, I kind of wish that you hadn't revealed that it was a taser gun and not a real gun, even if we have to wait months to find out the truth. The ending lost a lot of its impact. ALSO I THOUGHT WE WERE GETTING OVER THE PROBLEMS IN TAICHI'S AND AGUMON'S RELATIONSHIP? WHAT IS THIS ABOUT MORE ANGST TO COME? AND AGUMON DIGIVOLVING BY HIMSELF IS BAD NEWS? I DEMAND EXPLANATIONS.
SecretForKeeps chapter 25 . 11/29
Hehehe, even though this is one of your more serious fics, I love when your signature style of humor kicks in. I think my favorite line in this whole fic is BlackWarGreymon's "Sing songs with him of buffalos and feast on pies of lemon."
SecretForKeeps chapter 22 . 11/28
UGHHH YOU'RE KILLING ME. All this emotional bromance! Making me wish the relationship between Davis and Tai was this fleshed out in the actual series!

I can see what you mean about the parallels between your story and Tri, haha. Like, some of it is so similar, it's spooky. Did your story get translated into Japanese? Did the anime writers find your fic? Or maybe you're just really good at figuring out Tai's way of thinking.

Anyway, I'm getting through this kinda slowly. It's been a busy week. X.X But I'm loving it so far! On to the next chapter!
SecretForKeeps chapter 16 . 11/24
Well, just thought I'd let you know that I've started reading this here fic o' yours. Who would have ever thought that one day I'd be shipping Jun with anyone seriously. Damn you, Schnick!
Tanya Takaishi chapter 27 . 11/24
I'm am so so happy to see you writing this again. Its one of those well-written AUs that I sometimes wish existed instead of what actually did and I'm always left in suspense wondering how you will wrap it up.

First off, I love your sassy Tai. I want to squeeze all the sass out of him until I can't stop laughing. He is refreshing and fun and I think a wonderful blend of all those things (dub, original, and fanfic) but he is so uniquely yours as well. I've loved how he's developed through this romantic comedy turned action/drama/rewrite. For a minute I was hanging with him and Oikawa there and I can understand why he was so easily duped. Your writing of Oikawa was so well done - how easily he was able to manipulate Tai into doing what he wanted. I wanted it too! Darn you, Oikawa. I was wondering at the end if Tai got hit by something other than a bullet or if some digi-miracle would take place and I'm both glad and sad you ruined it for me in your notes. ;)

Izzy, btw, shined brightly in this as he always does, even if mostly just through messaging. His relationship with Tai in this story is probably my favorite thing. I cannot wait to see what you have up your sleeve. Always keep writing.
Vigatus chapter 27 . 11/22
That was an epic chapter, thanks for letting us know that is was just a taser. I'm looking forward to the next update.
ForteOfTheBallad98 chapter 27 . 11/22
You should write a story based on Tri. Seriously, you could do a lot of good stuff with the first movie.
Wow... That was kind of a very childish but sweet try of Tai... Thanks for mentioning that he won't die of the shoot... I was really thinking: noooo don't let it end like that! So thanks... I'm looking forwarth to your next Update. :D
Ultimateblack chapter 27 . 11/21
I hoped to do an 02 retelling and I don't think I'll ever achieve something this good. I'd have liked to read the original version though, before Rainbow Beta read it. I need more sass in my life.

Anyway, this was a really really good addressing of the digital world being a secret or not. I didn't think you'd try and do it this early. I kind of expected it to be after the story ends to wrap it up. The memories of those captured by the digimon in season 1 were suppressed in this headcanon. I always wondered how Daisuke got shocked when he went to the digital world when he already knew about it since he got captured by digimon before. When did the digimon get the chance to wipe their memories? Which such digimon has that sort of power?

You pictured oikawa as more manipulative than the original. That's great. The rest of the story is interesting. The exchanges were informative and easy to follow. The best part was the headcanon for Tai cutting his hair in the future. I got a bit confused at the BWGmon appearance though. Great job, I await the next chapter!

P.s. Sorry if my review sounds lame. I am really bad at commenting sometimes :P
PrideViola chapter 27 . 11/20
Ooohhh! I love it!
darkmist111 chapter 27 . 11/19
As much as I like this chapter... Tai's not that dumb there's no way he would go on a talk show to reveal digimon.
OnePieceFan2 chapter 27 . 11/19
Holy fucking shit I did not expect this to update nor for that terrifying ending there either!
Holy shit! If BlackWarGreymon doesn't get to him first, Wargreymon will in a heart beat.
So Myotismon is still going to the end villain here huh?
Honestly I'm kinda hoping to see Daemon just show up and own everything around him as he declares to the entire world through National TV that this is HIS world now as he declares that everything up to that point was just nothing more than just "a succulent appetizer" to his "main course" as he will show them all what a REAL alien invasion looks like as he literally rips open a portal to the Digital world to allow his Minions to storm in only for the Digidestined to show up and show the world what they truly are... Heroes.
Honestly I'm pretty sure you're going to top what I just said above with whatever you've got planned for Malomyotismon's appearance in the climax. Hoping to see Omnimon apppear!
See Ya!
Ayatane Elemia chapter 27 . 11/19
First sorry for my english, is not my native language.

Oikawa is from now one of my favorite characters of this story, he is like a combination of Batman and Light ( Death Note).I forgot the fact that he has the dark spores so he is crazy athletic and smart, good detail put this in the chapter.

Poor Tai can't catch a break, first the fallout with his friends, the alien conspiracy and now oikawa evil schemes, I hope things get better for him an Jun.

My favorite scene was was a combination of all the interactions between Tai and Oikawa, I love the personality you gave him in this story.

Lastly, I suppose the chosen children can rescue Tai with some digimon that can Fly, but with Wargreymon and Blackwargreymon fighting and the military ,I dont think thats gonna be easy.

Please update soon, Good Luck.
pikaree1 chapter 6 . 11/19
*clap clap clap* Tai, the haiku god!
pikaree1 chapter 5 . 11/19
O.o ...OMG he's right. OMG VEE HEADBUTT!