Reviews for No Girls Allowed
Blood Shifter2 chapter 25 . 5/12
this story is so much fun but why did you stop? please continue it. i really want to see what happens next. keep up the good work.
The 10th Wand chapter 25 . 4/13
Welp I had a lot of fun reading this. If you ever come back to it while I'm still in to fanfiction, it'll definitely be one I read first before any others. Marvelous story.
The 10th Wand chapter 22 . 4/12
Really great story that has me semi motivated.
The 10th Wand chapter 20 . 4/12
If selfishness is a virus then selflessness must equally be a virus. If you don't want to bother others with your problems then no one knows help you. In truth you need these two traits in moderation to survive in real life.
The 10th Wand chapter 14 . 4/12
Usually Romance is too sappy for me but I really like how you've done Tai and Jun's romance so far. You've also made me a fan of MimixJoe. Joe needs more love in fanfiction.
The 10th Wand chapter 7 . 4/11
dangit! Must stop smiling.
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 4/11
pretty funny start.
WerewolvesAreReal chapter 25 . 1/14
This whole story is wonderful! You have some great character development for everyone involved, it's funny, charming and even plotty - love the whole thing. Thank you for posting this :)
whisperfur chapter 25 . 12/7/2014
I wish you updated, but alas, its been about 2 years since your last update. I guess your beta didn't kick you into high gear :( lol oh well. this is an awesome fanfic I didn't even know that tai and jun could work until I read this! now I am hooked and you brought in wargreymon! I missed him so much in season two. also I am glad I am not the only one that thought tai meeting blackwargreymon was a must happen, why didn't it happen, moment. :)
Aslook chapter 25 . 8/10/2014
Please update this! I love this fic!
andy132 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This such an awesome story. It sucks that it's been abandoned. Still hoping that it will get updated but even if it don't still one of favourite reads. So thanks for that.
PrincessArien chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Oh my god, I just about *died* from laughter XD That was one of the funniest chapters I've read in any fanfic...hoo, can't breathe now from laughing way too hard, thanks for that :) I can tell this story is going to be a *lot* of fun.
Meg.x chapter 25 . 3/10/2014
Um... Are you ever going to update?...
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 25 . 2/20/2014
Wow awesome love it can wait for more
andy132 chapter 25 . 2/17/2014
This has got to be one of my favorites ever. Seriously I have been on this site site longer than I care to mention and this easily became one of my favorites finds. I was in hysterics at the beginning, just at Tai's reactions towards Jun's... well Jun being Jun. Then suddenly it got serious and real. It was such a quick but seamless transmission, that i didn't even notice it until I was seating at the edge of my seat, with anticipation. And it only got better, You manage to mix in fluff, serious character development, and action in as well. All without destroying the plot or the characters. I was an amazing read, that I fear may have ruined this series for me. So I was horrified when I noticed how long this gem had been gathering dust, so I only hope you return to this, as it is simply too amazing to leave.