Reviews for No Girls Allowed
FrostHunter chapter 29 . 5/21
I get why wargreymon did what he did but I have to say this made a lot of problems for them also this isn't going to help blackwargreymon mindset at all he doesn't understand these feelings that are in him now right now it's best digidestined just LEAVE him ALONE any interactions aren't going to end well also they should focus on true threat.
laurelseas chapter 29 . 4/11
This is one of the most amazing digimon fanfics I've ever read. I've definitely been converted to Junichi (of course, I managed to convert myself to Davis/Cody at one point so it isn't exactly hard to convert me). I love so much of what you've written - I'll try to list it all but I'm sure there's something I've forgotten.

- How Tai liked who Sora used to be, not who she became. I never really cared who Sora ended up with, but I think this is such a clever way to explain Tai once having a crush on her.
- Tai and Davis being mistaken for brothers, which is even cuter when you realize they'll probably eventually be brothers by marriage. The whole bit with Davis thinking about Tai was adorable; I was grinning like a fool when they met up and wildly waved at each other
- Tai feeling replaced and useless and upset was just, wow, captured brilliantly. It feels deeply true to his character and I really liked reading it (I was so upset we didn't get as much character bonding and angst and comfort in adventure 02)
- Jun's complete lack of restraint is great to see in a female character; at this point, I can imagine an AU where she and Tai switch places and it's so much fun to think about
- I also like the bits about people with and without digimon
- Okay I know their public relations thing didn't go well but I am so delighted by the idea of sending in angels to look non-threatening it's the best
- All the hints of Tai's future career
- The udon! I'm sure it isn't the same as the udon I get at my bubble tea shop which I love, but I keep thinking it's the same (mine does have eggs in it) so I got a craving and had to go buy udon xD

For this chapter... I feel like WarGreymon's choice here and Tai's choice with the interview thing are similar in that they are rash and maybe not something they should've done, but that might have good consequences later on. Also, I really want Tai to get a hug, okay? I don't know why. I just want hugs for him (well, and everyone) after this whole emotional mess he's been through. This story isn't that angsty but I'm still looking forward to the fluff at the end (there...will be fluff at the end, right?)

Looking forward to your next chapter! You don't happen to have an ao3 account, do you?

(Oh, and I'm laurelseas on tumblr and ao3 if you want to find me for some reason)
hanatsuki14 chapter 29 . 11/12/2016
Ooh, please continue this story! The characters are spot on!

I love that this story focuses on the relationship between Tai and Agumon. Too many stories only have Agumon as a side character, or not at all. (or focus on too much romance)

Looking forward to more.
Lady Nara chapter 29 . 9/2/2016
I adore everything about this. You have converted me to Junichi (who knew?), and I've enjoyed every second of the Tai-centrism. Who wouldn't fall in love after reading this fic? It's fun to see the way you're resolving the flash-forward at the end of the series with everything that went before. I have so many new head canons. And I LOVE that Tai has two partners now, holy crap. Poor BlackWarGreymon deserves to have those bonds. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Neko Haruko chapter 27 . 5/28/2016
ni ok
EJR HorseLady chapter 29 . 5/1/2016
I love the bonding between BWG and Tai. Can you please have BWG realise that Tai was just as much a unwilling victim as he was in the bonding, and not be too mad at Tai. He can be as mad as he wants for WG forcing the bond though.
The Quiet Samurai chapter 29 . 4/12/2016
Damn, this is getting intense. (Not that it wasn't before. ;) ) I sort of have this theory that BlackWarGreymon will become Jun's partner somehow. I hope she'll be in the next chapter! And yes, I did think Tai was the kid- mostly because the digimon was an Agumon. Just because. But since their actual meeting was different, it was most likely some kid based off of Tai because it was BWG's dream.
I also like the idea of Matt writing Butterfly. :D
Hope the next chapter comes soon!
Guest chapter 29 . 4/9/2016
So wow, that was a chapter. I'm glad you're finally getting into the endgame arc for this story and I'm VERY excited to see how it all ends.

By the way, I found an small error. In chapter 23, BWG tells Agumon "You who were hatched from a Digi-Egg, nurtured in Primary Village" but in this chapter he doesn't have any knowledge of Primary Village.

I don't know if if this is going where I think it's going, but I just wanna say that it wasn't very clear at the end there what Wargreymon did. Did he completely sever the bond and put a new one in its place? Or did he just loosen it to allow another to join their circle? I'd like to believe it's the latter, since Tai technically already kind of did something similar already when he began his relationship with Jun and now it's Agumon's turn. I assume you'll just explain it in the next chapter?
pikaree1 chapter 29 . 4/8/2016
Tai and BlackWarGreymon's interactions... Awesomeness. Go Tai, you Greymon magnet. X3
...
OH MY GOD BLACKWARGREYMON IS TAI'S SON'S PARTNER THAT WOULD BE SO FREAKING PERFECT I DON'T EVEN HOW DO YOU YOU ARE AWESOME THAT IS THE END OF THIS DISCUSSION.
HE'S HUNGRY! SOMEONE GET A CAMERA AND A BOATLOAD OF TSUKIMI UDON! But seriously. I laughed hysterically everytime BlackWarGreymon's stomach rumbled. And when the Digidestined finally caught up at the vending machines. And you incorporated the opening! Nice! I am in full support of that headcanon if you are in need of numbers. :3
... I hate you and love you at the same time. It's an odd feeling. YOU'RE SUCH A GREAT WRITER AND THEN YOU ARTFULLY STOPPED AT A CLIFFHANGER QAQ WHY, AGUMON YOU LITTLE FOOL, WHY DID YOU THINK THAT WOULD WORK
pikaree1 chapter 28 . 4/8/2016
Cody. I need your mental image on tape to replay over and over in my mind, please.
"Great kid, good intentions, moral conscience too high, and puts too much faith in justice and truth." That about sums up Tai, yeah.
"Who's gonna rescue jerkface say what now?" Precisely, Davis.
... CLIFFIE QAQ
pikaree1 chapter 27 . 4/8/2016
... Can I wring that woman's neck? Jun and I can tag-team.
NU TAI
pikaree1 chapter 26 . 4/8/2016
Matt's desperate if he's willing to cover up his hair. But then again... He de-spiked it to become a star... ... RETURN OF THE GELLY SUPER SPIKE, LET'S GO!
I agree Jun... Though that might be because History's my worst subject...
RETURN OF THE HAIKU MASTER! BOO-YAH!
*sulks* Matt, you let me down...
*facepalms* Tai.
Evil glinty glasses glare. Everyone, dive for cover!
Because he's too pitiful. And crazy awesome and awesomely crazy.
... *facepalms again* Tai.
pikaree1 chapter 25 . 4/8/2016
Goggle speech. XD
Yes, Tai. That was very weird. But do it anyway. After all, campfire's are fun! Jun can make tsukimi udon! She and Agumon can have in-law bonding time! It'll be awesome!
... Hey sci-fi freaks... The goggles are the sign of alien heroes!
... I say, might I borrow a copy of that yearbook? Or just the picture?
pikaree1 chapter 23 . 4/8/2016
XD Jun... I should really read more stories about her. Preferably with Tai in them, too. Though I doubt many will be as well-written as yours.
TANKMON CONVERSATION! XD
Ricku28 chapter 29 . 3/30/2016
... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! TOO MUCH CLIFFHANGER! Please post a new chapter soon, I can't stand not knowing, and PLEASE keep BlackWarGreymon alive. PLEASE! Wow. Sorry for that, just, wow.