Reviews for Spring Has Come For That Girl With No Sex Appeal
Sook03 chapter 2 . 2/26
That man just messed everyone else up. Smh.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 2/26
Oh my. I'm super interested in the premise.
Mischief101 chapter 17 . 1/23
I was really upset when I read this. You should have posted this as it's own alternate ending story. Or put a note at the beginning. I don't like Sho/Kyoko stories. This is marked Ren/Kyoko and up until this chapter I really enjoyed it but this chapter ruined the flow of the story. And ruined my mood, which made it hard to enjoy the rest
flaming-amber chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
Awwww... Why does Sho get to have an "after-glow" scene / marriage proposal and Ren doesn't even get to second base?

Gosh the Sho ending was hot. As much as I would like for him to suffer more - I have a special weakness for "childhood friends" and "friends-enemies-lovers" transitions.

Sigh. Which is why I feel slightly miffed that we didn't get an equally hot ending for Ren and Kyoko. I'll be walking around at work fantasizing over this.

I do love that Because of Ren, Kyoko can get her cake and eat it too - two movies! Like the lottery... with number 1 and 2 on the charts.

Still... Any chance for an epilogue?

Even the Kijima ending was sizzling!
CherryTree230 chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Oh my kami! You scared the hell out of me with that five minutes later thing. I was like, 'Did I miss a warning?'
Glimare chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
BWAHAHAHAHA! This is turning into a harem manga! XD
aurora0914 chapter 21 . 7/20/2014
LOL! And you forgot to do a Reino ending. Sadness. Anyway, a great fic! I really loved it - it was not only beautifully written, but also the multiple endings were fab, and nothing like the normal Kyoko/Ren ending! I really really enjoyed it, and it was beautifully written!
Usagisan chapter 21 . 4/28/2014
You made me laugh more than cry, which is a good thing! Thank you so much for a roller coaster ride!

The scene with Yashiro subbing for Setsu on the phone was so spot on, I was laughing so hard, I had tears in my eyes (I have him pegged as a fangirl).

At first I didn't like the alternate endings, then I'm like ". . . . I want more! Where is the good ending for Reino?" I think that would be a hard one to write, and might end up a horror story (specially since he likes Mio over plain noodles).

I am surprised that Murasame didn't end up in the harem. I missed him during the "Tragic Marker" filming. Then again, you may have written this before he was in the cannon (will have to go back and re-read Skip Beat from the beginning now).
Literati Lover chapter 21 . 3/21/2014
Apparently I read half of this a long time ago, but I never finished. I finally finished it last night and its amazing! I absolutely love it! Great job :)
FaiKazahaya chapter 21 . 3/7/2014
My first thought to the separate endings was an interactive videogame with the bad endings and the good. I really enjoyed this story, well done for making it! I would have warned the readers about the alternate endings though. I got confused at that part. Otherwise, wonderful!
asian-kayse chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
reading this again because i loved it so much the first time! now i'm going to pay attention to detail instead of rushing ahead impatiently ;)
muchachomomo chapter 21 . 2/8/2014
oh my god this story was awesome. i laughed so hard these last few chapters (i was really mad at you when i read the kyosho chapter cuz i thought you were gonna continue with that theme, but i like the idea of letting everyone get a shot at being with Kyoko. it was cute!)
my goodness i finished all 21 chapters within a day. i had a LOOT of free time today, and this story was too good to leave alone!

you mentioned something about a debut kyoren fanfic right? imma go check that out _
-momo
Water Rosechan chapter 15 . 12/30/2013
Desperate much Sho ?
Water Rosechan chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Wow twist. About Julie
Water Rosechan chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
So it wasn't the beagle. But Sho. He does sound like a stalker. But kinda creepier than the beagle.
Also What does he mean by come for her?
Hmmm