Reviews for Spring Has Come For That Girl With No Sex Appeal
Runadaemon chapter 21 . 3/28
Now that I'm rereading this, I kinda wish there was a Reino ending. Too late?
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 21 . 2/22
This was a lot of fun to read. I never knew HikaruxKyoko would be that popular until I stepped into the world of fanfiction. Not bad. I enjoyed the fact that you gave each character an ending. Otome game style. I mean, I was shocked at the "first ending chapter", then it came the second ending chapter and I knew what was going on. Well, they still felt real. I still think Kyoko and Ren are made for each other 3.
Wittypuppet chapter 21 . 1/11
You are a great writer. Keep up the good work!
Moko chapter 20 . 12/12/2016
That story threw me for a loop! In a good way! It was everything I was expecting and not expecting at the same time. I loved how you mixed it up towards the end with the different outcomes. I've read enough manga and fan fiction in my day to recognize your method, and I enjoyed it immensely! I've been accustomed to RenxKyoko fluff for so long, sadly, I'm rather bored with it. I was very excited to see the concept of her with Sho, Hikaru, and even Kijima. It was very interesting! I admit I kind of start to gloss over details in fics when it comes to KyokoxRen, but the unexpectedness of everything really got me in the mood to finish. Great work!
cha.lagrisola chapter 21 . 7/19/2016
P
kylietjoa chapter 8 . 6/3/2016
#
Queen-of-Ice101 chapter 21 . 4/7/2016
I really loved this story. I especially enjoyed how you gave us several different endings with the different male characters. There aren't near enough stories out there with Kyoko paired with guys other than Ren. Really, really enjoyed the story:)
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
That man just messed everyone else up. Smh.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Oh my. I'm super interested in the premise.
Mischief101 chapter 17 . 1/23/2015
I was really upset when I read this. You should have posted this as it's own alternate ending story. Or put a note at the beginning. I don't like Sho/Kyoko stories. This is marked Ren/Kyoko and up until this chapter I really enjoyed it but this chapter ruined the flow of the story. And ruined my mood, which made it hard to enjoy the rest
masoxrista chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
Awwww... Why does Sho get to have an "after-glow" scene / marriage proposal and Ren doesn't even get to second base?

Gosh the Sho ending was hot. As much as I would like for him to suffer more - I have a special weakness for "childhood friends" and "friends-enemies-lovers" transitions.

Sigh. Which is why I feel slightly miffed that we didn't get an equally hot ending for Ren and Kyoko. I'll be walking around at work fantasizing over this.

I do love that Because of Ren, Kyoko can get her cake and eat it too - two movies! Like the lottery... with number 1 and 2 on the charts.

Still... Any chance for an epilogue?

Even the Kijima ending was sizzling!
CherryTree230 chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Oh my kami! You scared the hell out of me with that five minutes later thing. I was like, 'Did I miss a warning?'
Glimare chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
BWAHAHAHAHA! This is turning into a harem manga! XD
aurora0914 chapter 21 . 7/20/2014
LOL! And you forgot to do a Reino ending. Sadness. Anyway, a great fic! I really loved it - it was not only beautifully written, but also the multiple endings were fab, and nothing like the normal Kyoko/Ren ending! I really really enjoyed it, and it was beautifully written!
Usagisan chapter 21 . 4/28/2014
You made me laugh more than cry, which is a good thing! Thank you so much for a roller coaster ride!

The scene with Yashiro subbing for Setsu on the phone was so spot on, I was laughing so hard, I had tears in my eyes (I have him pegged as a fangirl).

At first I didn't like the alternate endings, then I'm like ". . . . I want more! Where is the good ending for Reino?" I think that would be a hard one to write, and might end up a horror story (specially since he likes Mio over plain noodles).

I am surprised that Murasame didn't end up in the harem. I missed him during the "Tragic Marker" filming. Then again, you may have written this before he was in the cannon (will have to go back and re-read Skip Beat from the beginning now).