Reviews for Sweet chameleon
kiwisrock chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
What a great surprise that she called him!
Really happy for both of these two, I'd love to hear more from them if possible.
Thanks so much!
kiwisrock chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Oh damn...I feel a little sorry for both of them because I hope Bella will make a go of this!
Thanks so much! Great semi-naked dressed up schmexing!
kiwisrock chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
Hot time in the elevator...poor Edward, just not long enough!
Great chapter, thanks for seeing the human side of her!
kiwisrock chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
This is a really awesome story that I'm sure I'll finish tonight! I hope you'll get the chance to write more in the future!
blb1000 chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Very enjoyable. You're a good writer!
blb1000 chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Hmmm, conflicted much? Like Alice would care!
blb1000 chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
The good news is... as his past boss... she knows his address, phone , etc. Just in case she reconsiders.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This is a really good set-up for any number of funny or serious situations. Where will it go from here?
GoldenhairSarah chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Wants2BeACullen chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
Loved it...short, sweet, and to the point!
ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveC00kies chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
You could seriously write more chapters for it, like a whole story... It would be fun! Nice ending

Thank you!
ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveC00kies chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
Ohhh poor Eddie! She left him! Oh, I wanted to tell that it's really helpfull for the readers when you separate the dialoge so we can understand better who's talking!(just saying) I really like the way you write:)

Very exciting chapter. Thank you
ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveC00kies chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Classic elevator reaction... Maybe mirrors and metal create sexual tension who knows? Great chapter! Thank you!
ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveC00kies chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Never seen this bella before! Nice chapter! Thank you:)
sleeptalker1 chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
Very sweet & sexy!

Its such a change to have a Bella that knows what she wants in bedroom as well as her work-life.

Glad you had the balls to do your first fic...I havent quite got there yet even though I've wrote some lol