Reviews for Unfaithful
A Path That's Clear chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I'm crying from how hilarious and perfect this is.
anahi tezuka chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
lol, very funny, that witty, Dean and I love your story more :)
AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
... That was BEAUTIFUL! :D

: )
excalibur's fire chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Baha. This made me giggle.

(I am being true to my word of haunting your author page, I hope that the number of reviews I am writing aren't bothering you. I am really enjoying reading your stories though, so it won't really stop..until the writing stops)
AreYouReady chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
oh my gOD I'M SCREAMING AND DYING AND
VampiressE12B chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
oh man. this just made my life. and yeah, i freaked out when i watched that episode and my roommate got mad at me "Erin? what's your problem? don't you think dean deserves a normal life?" "CHELSEA YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HE PUT THE IMPALA UNDER A TARP!" She now thinks i'm cold and heartless. Dammit dean.
rgaiuuuhvoe chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
YES. WHY ARE YOUR STORIES SO PERFECT?! OHMYCASTIEL THIS IS AN AMAZING, MAGNIFICENT, EPIC, AWESOME, PERFECT, BOO-EE-FUL PIECE OF ART! *dies from perfection of story*
Asiil chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Dunno how the hell you managed to make a conversation betewwn Dean and his /car/ so telling... But you did.
I tip my hat to you.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Omigod...that's frigging AWESOME, kinda like big brothers.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
That was just hilarious,

And this bit was just classic...

"Have you been under her hood?" the Impala interrupted and Dean suddenly found his mouth utterly dry as his gut flinched a little. Damn.

His eyes slid to the yellow Pickup who suddenly looked as guilty as he felt, her side-mirror's drooping in shame. "Um…"

"You HAVE!" the Impala accused

Great stuff!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This is a hilarious hallucination for Dean to have. It could possibly be a dream from the Impala though.
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I enjoyed this very much! May I add it to "The Impala Collective," my new community about said vehicle? Thank you!
Jewel Flower chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I have to say you are pretty awesome for writing this. It so works! I had the same reaction as you when I saw Dean driving the pick-up, it was just wrong.

loved it *thumbs up*
OverHereNow chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
i knew the impala can talk to dean ! very funny
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 1 . 1/12/2011