Reviews for Harvest Wine
Quinntana2 chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
:)(: Woo-Hoo!
Those bastards got what they deserved, although I wish they were tortured before they died.
I'm glad everybody got their happily ever after.
Bella is insanely awesome. :)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
:)(: Angela absolutely deserved everything she got.
I couldn't help but to laugh this chapter.
Bella's inner monologue and Edwards inner monologue at the end were hilarious. :)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
:)(: Damn. Alive, Carlisle, Edward and Angela should be horribly tortured.
I feel so bad for the rest of the family. I would just leave if I were them.
I can't wait for them to meet Bella. :)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
:)(: Edward is such a**hole.
I'm glad with Bella's transformation.
She deserves grand revenge. :)(:
Yes.My.Queen chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
The show ended all to soon
Yes.My.Queen chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Which old bitch... the wicked bitch is dead. She's gone were the hoblins go below below below
New Wave Manchild chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
Excellent ending, and those three assholes got what they deserved. Looks like the Industrial Metal band Orgy decided to play some sexual and violent music at the festival. Well, you have satisfied my inner rapist, Merci and Danke.

Zis ist Chauffeur LeBlanc zigning off.

New Wave Manchild chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Geez! Edward, Alice, and even Carlisle are just assholes. Damn, love can get especially heinous, because "in the criminal justice system, sexual based offensives are especially heinous." Esme and Jasper were getting it on, along with Rose and Emmett, and finally Carlisle, Alice, and Edward were getting eachother on at the same time. It was an orgy, time to bring out the band Orgy. Anyways, hopefully, Edward, Carlisle, and Alice get their just desserts.

Tschus

New Wave Manchild chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Well, Angela got what she deserved. This story is actually pretty good, that's why I put it in my favorites section. These maenads are very seductive and lethal, I better watch out.

Bon Voyage

-Chauffeur LeBlanc

New Wave Manchild chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Uh oh, Bella is Claire's mate, or Isa. If Dylan came back from the dead, he would be watching this and he would be humping the house in frustration. Apparently, I'm traumatized by this story to the point of wanting more and finishing this story. There goes my inner German.

I must read more und finish this shtory, ja. I vill not take it anymore. Danke, fery much.

New Wave Manchild chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
WHAT...IN...THE...FUCKIN'...HELL...IS THIS! I mean, I appreciate some sex scenes, but the one about Charlie Swan and his mom is just so HORRIBLY WRONG, that I think my brain, and my eyes, are now scarred for life!

There are things a human should not read, that is one of them, unless the guy is French, or German, they can handle this type of shit and not violence.

Anyvays, I vill read more to zee vhat happens, wee wee.

-Chauffeur LeBlanc

XxPixiePowerxX chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
i loved reading this story
makoto-18 chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
no doubt this story was really good but lmao i never expected it to turn out like this
Rain Addict CM chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
good ending )
minako366 chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
I'd say this was another success ;)