Reviews for Half of My Heart
allthingsHHH chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Went fic diving and came across your story. It just killed me! So well written!
jeninef chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Oh this broke my heart...really beautifully written...
RedneckAngel chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
So very sad! Beautiful and haunting, but so very heartbreaking.

Very well written ~ Loved it!

TwilightFan104 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
That was heartbreakly sad and beautifully done.
Sparrow's Lassie chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
That was really painful! I'm sure that happens and it would take years to get over it. Awesome tale of woe and totally different from most of what is written about the romantic pair. Still love them BTW. ;) *hugs* Joanie
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
**Tears** That's so sad Holly. How am I supposed to work now? Oh well I guess I won't. lol.
Burntcore chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Wow, definitely soemthing different from you. I liked it. I'm assuming that Edward loved another he couldn't have, making his love for Bella only being half. So sad it was.
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
*Sigh* So sad ...
Lovemartyr09 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Oh, so sad. Beautifully written girl! I was kinda hoping Jasper would beat the living shit out of him, but I suppose that wouldn't have been productive...LOL.

Thank you for sharing!
Amieforshort chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Beautifully written, but oh so sad... I wanted to be mad at Edward, but I just was so heart broken for them both. Thanks for sharing it with us.
littlemissb chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Awesome Holly I loved it. So much emotion.
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
OMG! I bawled my eyes out. Edward was an idiot!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
oh man, that was incrediably sad, terrible even! wow, total love loss, with half the heart left. damn. but, great writing! good luck
DropsOfLemon chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
That was so sad, but amazingly written. I think I need to go eat some ice cream to cheer up now!
TwiDi812 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
This one was heart breaking. I'm thinking there was a little Sex and The City influence here. I liked it.