Reviews for Revelations
Blood Maelstrom chapter 14 . 1/14/2014
that's funny buddy, you said you certainly won't be held up for another 10 months.

ironically, you've been held up for a YEAR AND FIVE MONTHS -_-

I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY DAMNIT.
it's the only one i've found that isn't a shitty alternate universe and has original personality characters.

come on you got something great going, and desperate since the anime and manga themselves have left me hanging too!

nooooooooooooo
Blood Maelstrom chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Fuck damn man, i almost ditched your story immediately upon reading the introduction paragraph that came before the first chapter of the story! lucky i didn't though, that paragraph has tons of missing letters in the words and i mistook the error "-Man universe" as a typo that meant "X-man universe" LOL. i thought you had crossed over characters from the x-man universe, but in reality it meant d-gray man universe right?

i like the story. it's not an Alternate universe story and it's not necessarily bad that it's not right where the manga is, but in a nice sweet angst-y spot where allen was told he would be over taken. Naturally i'm concerned because in reality allen is such a great person that he over came that difficulty, and this fic will present some cracks in his personallity. BUT, everyone is human and i hope this story simply decided to expand on his torment that he had once he was told he would be overtaken, and NOT portray him as giving up and diverging from his original personality.

cheers, i like the story so far. hope you continue in the future
Dana chapter 14 . 7/21/2013
You have a lovely story, and you obviously intend to update it eventually, but isn't 11 months long enough? Please update soon!
AnimeMaster24 chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
No worries, sometimes mistakes happen, especially when you base the story on an ongoing series.

Nice job so far, you certainly have some talent when it comes time to writing a story. As an English teacher in training, I hope you'll trust my opinion on this. It seems as though your skills has slowly increased over the course of each chapter, seeing how your earlier installments were somewhat short and simpler, and your later ones seem longer and more thoroughly written. Either way, I must praise the quality of this story.

Like your portrayal of the characters in this story, too. You seem to match them quite well with what we see in the anime and manga series. Best of all you seem to be cautious about keeping them in line with this, instead of plunging the characters into an all out romance story with little warning. Anyone who's familiar with the series knows that neither Allen or Lenalee are the type to jump into things like that. Personally in the canon story I received the impression that she might like him, but he's completely clueless about it. You agree with that?

Good so far, and yes I received your message of thanks for me favoriting this story. Glad you appreciate it. Make me feel like the author is more personable when they issue personal gratitude.
muy bueno chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
very good I hope you follow me please spell the fanfic
no name chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
It's been forever since your last update I really enjoy this fic so plz update soon :)
maxstories95 chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Okay thats it im into it
maxstories95 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Very interesting
TSL Dowi chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
Like I said I've really enjoyed your other AllenxLenalee stories especially this one and I hope you manage to update soon!
Broken Juggernaut chapter 14 . 8/15/2012
Yo! Like the concept of your story, even though the constant interruptions and misunderstandings are a little irritating, i guess it adds to the stories charm : )
MewIchigoPrincess chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
This is great! It really feels like this is actually what the characters are thinking. And, who knows? Maybe they really are feeling the things that you say they are. I really feel you nailed it on the head here. This is so accurate. Kudos to you! The only thing I would say is to watch your grammar and punctuation. To me, if the story is great but the grammar and punctuation is wrong, then it takes away from the story a bit. I really feel like I can't enjoy it as much if they aren't correct. But hey, that's just me! I'm kind of a stickler when it comes to that! That being said, please update soon! I'm eager to see how this is going to end! Looking forward to reading more!

MewIchigoPrincess _
raidersfan777 chapter 14 . 8/3/2012
This story is amazing i freaking love it great job update soon. :)
LightMyBulb chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
Huh... I could have sworn in the manga (where sometimes character profiles are) that it said Lo Fwa was 20...
TykkiMikk chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
its been long awaited but chapter 13 is up and has been read i hope to read more of your work Seras like i have from Deviantart
Original-Character-Disorder chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
YAY! You updated! Its a really good chapter!