Reviews for Leave Me the White
I REALLY WISHED YOU STILL WROTE FOR LTM! You are incredible at capturing the relationship between Cal and Gillian. In this instance, The power of your words to express what possible could have taken place immediately following this Tragedy in Gillian's life is heartbreaking and heartwarming. I am completely convinced this is how it would have happened! I Absolutely loved the chemistry between these Characters (the best I've ever witness on screen between two characters who were not physically intimate)

"...feeling his heart beat against her back, strong enough that she could feel it reverberate through her ribcage. Almost like it's my own. Strong enough for the both of them. - so beautiful; I was literally in tears!
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This is so adorable. :hearts: You've done so well at depicting Gillian's pain at losing Sophie that it was really hard to read xD I love the interaction between Gillian and Cal here, the way that he drops everything to come to her and be strong for her. Those guys are so blippin' cute.
ToKeepFromGoingUnder chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
-But then she thought about how Zoe was at home, with her daughter asleep just down the hall, and she found that she didn't really give a damn if Zoe wasn't happy right now. She had her daughter. And tomorrow, she would get Cal back. She on the other hand, had and empty crib and just needed her friend for one damn night. Just one night – he could hold it (and her) together in her stead.-

Once again... AHHHHmazing job.

I am always pleased with all of your writing!

This was such a beautiful story, especially when Cal came into the picture. You manage to make the amazing similes and all that and it's just so perfect and then Cal comes - being the strong man that he is - and just crawls into bed with her without a second thought... and he just stays with her and protects here and is nice to her, even though he can be a complete bastard when he wants to.

Awesome job... NEVER stop writing, my friend.
Calculated Artificiality chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I have to tell you, I avoided this like the plague because it wasn't classified as "romance."

WELL, OMG, WOMAN. This story is amazing. AMAZING. Your characterization is brilliant and i love the moment between Cal and Gillian at the end- it's the UST that I love soooo much. Don't get me wrong, I love RST, too. But man.

Anyway. Dear God, please never stop writing for Lie to Me. I will cry. For a year. If not longer.
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I always felt so bad about the whole Gillian and Sophie thing in the show:(
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
u just rendered me speechless with this fic. i just cant review it cos i cant find the words. thats how much i loved it.
rtlnord chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I really, really liked it! You described their relationship very well, I think, it was soooo sad though...