Reviews for The Devil and His Queen
HuHotLover0023 chapter 35 . 8/1
oh my god. I loved it. do you think you could write one about Serena and her happily ever after? please!
2three88 chapter 35 . 11/5/2015
Just came across this story and omg it is so good. My love for greek mythology and gossip girl (chair) all in one! It is very well written and completely caught my attention. Just beautiful! Thank you so much for writing this story!
Ancient Xana of the Old Forest chapter 35 . 10/30/2015
Was really beautiful! Thank uuu so much!
bowtie-bass chapter 35 . 2/9/2015
I just found this story, finished reading it in one day and WOW, this was so good! I have no idea how I hadn't noticed it before, but I'm really glad I did eventually. The story was very interesting to read, it's also unique and very well thought-out. Such a great idea to put Chuck and Blair in that universe and to have them be a God and a Goddess, and your writing is also great, for every character. Definitely adding it to my favourites and thank you so much for writing it :)
M chapter 35 . 9/3/2014
This story is incredible! Very well writen and it keeps the reader's attention! I truly like this version on "Persephone and Hades" and I appreciate that you made her character strong! Great story and keep writing! You are an excellent writer!
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 35 . 6/11/2014
This was surprisingly good! sad to see its over actually...
Lily chapter 35 . 4/26/2014
I read this story last year, but it's still in my heart. I really hope that one day you will write again a Chuck and Blair story!
MimiGupta chapter 35 . 5/31/2013
after almost a year I read this story again..
it's my favorite fan fiction till date..
I just love each and every thing of this story..
you gave details of every small things..
the atmosphere you created with your words is just mind blowing!
I felt like I'm watching a movie or reading any English classic novel..
your writing skills are beyond awesome..
this story have different and wonderful aura in it.. it's just magical..
you should definitely publish a novel.. trust me you are better than so many professional writers..
you may not remember me but I used to read this FF regularly.. but when I enrolled into college I got busy with so many things..
then today I took a break from college stuffs and started to go through fan fiction forum and spotted your story..
after reading all chapters in one go I realized how much I miss this story..
it's a request if possible please write more historical FF on Chuck and Blair..
Sibel88 chapter 20 . 4/24/2013
That was totally unexpected. I did not see that one coming. And Eleanor she has such a wonderful personality
Sibel88 chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
Chuck is hilarous. His manipulating ways are very godlike
Sibel88 chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
i cant believe that Nate stuck to his guns... I like Eleanor. Because she first is a mother and then god
Sibel88 chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
dum dum dum. aaron is going to get god slalled whahbw. I dont know why. but chuck reminds me of Edward from twilight. Same degree of crazy
Sibel88 chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
poor Blair, For a moment there I really hoped that Blair was going to escape. I wonder if people figure out that it wasnt Aaron but Chuck that took her
Sibel88 chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
unbelievable! The Chuck is very dirty! I cant believe Nate selling out Blair like that. Its also nice to see that Blair has some fire in her.
Sibel88 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
I am really hating Vanessa, She always seemed like a troll to me. I am so hating her right now. I do like the role of Serena its very fitting