Reviews for The Devil and His Queen
bowtie-bass chapter 35 . 2/9
I just found this story, finished reading it in one day and WOW, this was so good! I have no idea how I hadn't noticed it before, but I'm really glad I did eventually. The story was very interesting to read, it's also unique and very well thought-out. Such a great idea to put Chuck and Blair in that universe and to have them be a God and a Goddess, and your writing is also great, for every character. Definitely adding it to my favourites and thank you so much for writing it :)
M chapter 35 . 9/3/2014
This story is incredible! Very well writen and it keeps the reader's attention! I truly like this version on "Persephone and Hades" and I appreciate that you made her character strong! Great story and keep writing! You are an excellent writer!
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 35 . 6/11/2014
This was surprisingly good! sad to see its over actually...
Lily chapter 35 . 4/26/2014
I read this story last year, but it's still in my heart. I really hope that one day you will write again a Chuck and Blair story!
MimiGupta chapter 35 . 5/31/2013
after almost a year I read this story again..
it's my favorite fan fiction till date..
I just love each and every thing of this story..
you gave details of every small things..
the atmosphere you created with your words is just mind blowing!
I felt like I'm watching a movie or reading any English classic novel..
your writing skills are beyond awesome..
this story have different and wonderful aura in it.. it's just magical..
you should definitely publish a novel.. trust me you are better than so many professional writers..
you may not remember me but I used to read this FF regularly.. but when I enrolled into college I got busy with so many things..
then today I took a break from college stuffs and started to go through fan fiction forum and spotted your story..
after reading all chapters in one go I realized how much I miss this story..
it's a request if possible please write more historical FF on Chuck and Blair..
Sibel88 chapter 20 . 4/24/2013
That was totally unexpected. I did not see that one coming. And Eleanor she has such a wonderful personality
Sibel88 chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
Chuck is hilarous. His manipulating ways are very godlike
Sibel88 chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
i cant believe that Nate stuck to his guns... I like Eleanor. Because she first is a mother and then god
Sibel88 chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
dum dum dum. aaron is going to get god slalled whahbw. I dont know why. but chuck reminds me of Edward from twilight. Same degree of crazy
Sibel88 chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
poor Blair, For a moment there I really hoped that Blair was going to escape. I wonder if people figure out that it wasnt Aaron but Chuck that took her
Sibel88 chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
unbelievable! The Chuck is very dirty! I cant believe Nate selling out Blair like that. Its also nice to see that Blair has some fire in her.
Sibel88 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
I am really hating Vanessa, She always seemed like a troll to me. I am so hating her right now. I do like the role of Serena its very fitting
Sibel88 chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
He he, really liking your story. I love the fact dat you kept there names and didnt changed them in some godlike names.
Rf chapter 28 . 4/6/2013
Discovering your story again :) !

It's really good read
audrispatrice130 chapter 35 . 11/29/2012
I love this story so much! PlS make a hundred chapters so I could read them all