Reviews for The Devil and His Queen
TriGemini chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
This chapter was great to read.

It's not surprising that Chuck would be lost in thought when it came to Blair and of course, if he continued to think of her, he'd feel the need to speed up his plan.

Curious, though as to how Chuck will proceed in capturing Blair's attention, once again.

As for, Blair, it sounds like she was interested in Chuck; especially, the aspect of what he represented-freedom.

Of course, I don't think freedom is what Blair's going to get when Chuck implements his plan; seeing as how, he obviously intends to keep her with him in the Underworld.

Therefore, really Blair isn't going to get much freedom with Chuck; unless, he willingly gives it to her.

Seeing as how, knowing Chuck-he'll probably become extremely possessive once he gets Blair, that he won't let her go no matter what.

Can't wait to find out, what'll happen next. So, until then.
Orlytush chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
Wow!

It's on! Owr dear B was born to be queen! If not of the upper east side, of the underworld!

I just have one question... What the hell is vanessa the whore doing with nate and who the hell does she think she is, she's the queen of the stuped, pathetic and ugly people, not the queen of the gods!

I would love it if someone reminded her that she's no more than a piece of SHIT!

Sorry ... :s!

I love your storry is amazing, brethtaking and really unique!

I really mean it!

Update soon!
Guardian Izz chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
Lovely chapter

I liked how you wrote that he was tempted to just go out and take her - it has practically a double meaning

I hope you update soon, I cannot wait to read about the abduction scene, and what you decide to do afterwards - whether it be him ravaging her and taking her virginity at once, or something else you've come up with. I wonder how he will bring up their upcomming nuptuals ... hmmm
D chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
enjoyed it!
QueenBee10 chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
Loved it
CBBW3words8letters chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
Great story )

keep going, can't wait for more :-)
o chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
Hmm. Is Jenny the goddes of witchcraft Hecate in this version? She sort of fits the role.
TriGemini chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
Excellent chapter!

Sounds like Chuck is going to use Nate's situation to his advantage in order to get Blair for himself.

Not that it's surprising. Chuck always wants what he can't and shouldn't have.

I'm excited to find out, what'll happen next. So, until then.
24hrscout chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
Ah, Chuck has a plan! Really like this fic , please keep writing!
Guardian Izz chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
I DO hope the idea of matrimony will soon occur to him. Sure he's a commitment phobic in any time era, but the thing is the Greek gods weren't as concerned about stolen virtues as the VOW of MARRIAGE!

That was why Demiter was so angry. Cause as his wife Persephone BELONGED to him, especially since they consummated the union.

I know that some people might protest, but I DO hope that he will if not rape then force himself on her tearing apart her chiffon at the very least and hurting her a little the first time as she has her hymmen. She'll heal uickly as a goddess and a titan's daughter no less (an interesting thing to remind Chuck about since as such she would give him fine GODS as SONS... her blood being strong and powerful and she is no doubt fertile as she IS the daughter fo Goddess of fertility and harvest)

So yes, in the myth Hades did ravage Persephone first but almost immediately he married her, and Zeus (aka Nate) supported that union. I can't wait to read about Eleanor roam Olympus in fury for Chuck taking her daughter's treasured maidenhead AND holding her a prisoner nbound to him in the Underworld.

I remember reading in some psychological essays that some see this as a case where the victim falls in love with her kidnapper and captor. Oooh, and I can't wait to read the kidnapping scene. You HAVE to include the carriage scene with teh black stallions! Him capturing Blair in his strong arms and her screaming trying to break loose while they disappear into the ground.

Update soon!
cokis chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
I really like your story I cant wait to see whats going to happen next.
z0ey chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
yay u updated :))) i'm soo happy.. i loved this chapter.. its getting intense! poor blair, i already feel sorry for her! please update soon, cant wait to read more
QueenBee10 chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
Loved it
supernatural13 chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
loved it update as soon as possible
epicCHAIR chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
great chapter! please ud soon
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »