Reviews for Dead Heart (My First And ONLY Mary Sue)
Tasari chapter 4 . 10/17/2004
Er, yes. It is a 'Sue. And, frankly, the names are painful. I know it could have been a lot worse, though. There are some good phrasings.

Tas
Pennhothwen chapter 4 . 7/20/2002
Hey, for an MS, it's really not bad at all. :)

Aw, Thals! Everything you write has a beauty to it. It's that poetic sensibility of yours.

-Penn
Kaede chapter 4 . 5/26/2002
0.o awwww, so sweet _ Interesting perspective, a nice romance, with a warm'n'fuzzy ending :) Two thumbs up!
Grace chapter 3 . 4/14/2002
Now that i've finished the series I realy want to know what your going to do, hurry up and finish the story (or continue it!)
Almarre chapter 3 . 4/13/2002
Very sweet, I liked it. Cool names... :)
Sunsong chapter 3 . 3/14/2002
Thalia, O.K., O.K. It's good. I mean that too. write more. I like your style.
Cy chapter 3 . 3/12/2002
I don't completely understand the begining, but COOL:) (See, I read at least ONE fic)
Belthronding chapter 2 . 3/10/2002
Hehe it's realllllly well written...me likes it :) grr but me jealous of when you're gonna meet Leggy! lol more soon plz :)
emi-kins chapter 3 . 3/9/2002
Wow.. Beautiful. I love it!
saltedbolts chapter 2 . 3/7/2002
Remember that you asked for it. Please don't follow some authors' example and go about weeping that I'm a flamer. Those authors *disgust* me.

Is your character a MS? By definition, yes. There's one thing that doesn't give a good first impression of your story: love at first sight. Perhaps change the "From the moment I first saw her, drowning in her own private sea of tears, my only thought was to hold her, comfort her, make her mine" to something less emotional. Maybe sympathy, but not outright "rushing to comfort the damsel in distress".

The chapters are short, if it's a novel or even novella. If it's a collection of ficlets (bits and pieces that follow a certain theme), then fine. But by the way you're going, I don't think it's quite ficlets.

I admit to this: I don't like stories that move forward by pure romance. I don't like romance genre at all, period. For me, romance cannot, and shall not, take over the whole story. It's all sweet and well, but too much sugar hurts my stomach. That, however, is only my personal tastes.
untitled chapter 2 . 3/6/2002
This so great! I really like the way you write! continue, i'm beggin ya!
Laurelin2 chapter 2 . 3/5/2002
I like, I like, I like. Keep it up it's looking good. Oh and thanks for your review of my story. I was told that it was to short, rushed. oh well.

anyway write more please. thanks :)
Thalia Weaver chapter 2 . 3/5/2002
YAY! 5 reviews! thanks guys :o) I am a patheitc freak with no life, so expect more chapters- soon!
Loser Girl chapter 2 . 3/5/2002
This is really good! I love the elves' names. Anyway, write more soooon! .

- Kristin -
x eLLe x chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
aww how sweet...bewwy sad..ya know, if you wrote more, this story could really become more than just a "Sketch" or w/e u wanna call it...