Reviews for Interdependence
rachaeljanesimpson chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
MORE!
bkwrmnlvnit chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
I love this FanFic! You have a great storyline going on here, and it has a good plot. Your OCs are not Mary Sue or Gary Stu-ish and you do a good job with making the story flow and not be confusing. You keep everybody in character, and I love the humour that is constant emply throughout the fic. This is hilarious! Thanks for posting and update soon,

Bookworm
Dark Horse Writer chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
That's pretty funny, the last part with Vera calling Balthazar dad xD

and Balthazar's response *snort*
Radar1388 chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
Oh Dave... A good laugh. A good chapter.
Dark Horse Writer chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
*I'm awesome*

:-)

Cheeky I know...anyways, this was a cute chapter. Oh Dave you know I would have thought he would pull a floating trashcan and set it on fire XD
Radar1388 chapter 10 . 11/25/2011
I love it. It's such a great fic! I can't wait for more. Please update soon.
Dark Horse Writer chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
Reviews make me smile too :)

Anyways, no not so light hearted as the last chapters but seeing as Horvath has a new apprentice does make sense considering he needs to even the odds a bit.

Not that they are even to begin with when you have five sorcerers to two :/

But all that said, I like the quip about the hat...it is a Stetson? (Stetson's are cool XD Okay enough eleven funny business...Doctor Who joke if you didn't get it).
Dark Horse Writer chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
That was cute and yes they are different. Good to see you again though :)
Dark Horse Writer chapter 8 . 3/2/2011
The end was particularily funny...lol
CaPasseOuCaCasse chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
Wow! I really like this story, it's extremely well written and very, very entertaining. I love Vera! She's so cute! (especially with Balthazar...hinthint...nudgenudge)

I read your other story, and, if you don't mind me saying, you can see the improvement in your writing. The first certainly isn't bad, but you can just see how you evolved as a writer. :)

I'm sorry I didn't log in, I know that bugs authors sometimes, but CaPasseOuCaCasse is my FF name, should you wish to contact me.

Jenni
Dark Horse Writer chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
That was fun! And if you probably noticed I did give a shout out to your story!

Oh Dave and squirrels...
Dark Horse Writer chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
15?

DAh you are insance to have me wait that long! (and don't hold your two fingers apart to say you are a little insane).

Anyways, nice chapter with Dave and Cameron going into a tattoo parlour...nice :-)
Dark Horse Writer chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Look forward to the next chapter with Balthazar's old friend...

Nice to see Dave and Veronica talk too.
Dark Horse Writer chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
That's fairly amusing to visualize with Dave's flailing arms :-)

It's nice to see an update from you again!
ruby890 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
oh i get it. he has magic. meet dave not by accdent. love the plot already. nice chapter.

oh and could you go to this these sites and and thanks.

/entries/95668