Reviews for Harry Potter Happily Ever After
Blue00Eagle chapter 38 . 8/24
Also Potter Black Peverell (PBP) Investments wow
Blue00Eagle chapter 38 . 8/24
From Harry Potter fan to Potter fan,
BEAUTIFUL! Completely cannon according to the books. Also Luna/Neville obviously A: they are perfect for each other and BHey Harry have you seen LunaLuna?Yeah I’m mad for her! We’re all probably going to die so I thought I’d tell her.” The Deathly Hallows I mean seriously JK Rowling Rolf Scamander it makes sense but you wrote what’s in the quotes
Raymondjay41 chapter 17 . 5/23
Hope you finish this
It gets a bit boring after a while not meant to offend
Mysteryj04 chapter 6 . 11/22/2017
There are not any walmarts in the uk . harry potter is set in the uk
PikaLizer205 chapter 6 . 11/17/2017
good ideas bro! :)
i was a great one to not go into heavy details .
i like this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
really good! I enjoy it! You have made my day! All the best for your next ones! Hope they come out well!
Cameron Lee chapter 21 . 7/7/2017
Loved it I've been waiting until James, Albus and Lily would be coming YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!
️️️️️

Performance efficiency 100% 100/100 1.0
Cameron Lee chapter 19 . 7/7/2017
I love how your giving the Marauders the recognition they deserve! (except for Pettigrew) the others are my 3 favourite characters!
So funny in the middle of the meeting thinking about beaches and Ginny in a Swimsuit
️️️️️ Please show at least part of there vacation and the other peoples lives?
Cameron Lee chapter 18 . 7/6/2017
I couldn't stop laughing when Gabrielle and Harry pulled that scene at Beauxbatons. ️️️️️ brilliant like "Always" there's teddy
Cameron Lee chapter 17 . 7/6/2017
Spectacular Love how you put Chudly's best 3 players playing for England! Ronald Weasley(c) Keeper, Demelza Creevy (Robbins) chaser, Dennis Creevy (vc) Seeker. ️️️️️ Out of 5 like all the other chapters.

vc stands for Vice Captain (like a back up captain) and c stands for Captain
Cameron Lee chapter 15 . 7/6/2017
If only they did this for Cursed Child Your a genius who gets 5 stars out of 5 every chapter and this one is no exception ️️️️️
Cameron Lee chapter 14 . 7/6/2017
Awesome I love how you combined the Muggle and Magical worlds and make these amazing inventions ️️️️️
Cameron Lee chapter 13 . 7/6/2017
Loved the part where Ron is going on about Harry being a super seeker not letting Ginny score any goals and especially when Nevillle's parents come back (Happy tears). ️️️️️ Like every other chapter!