Reviews for Partners in Crime
CursedLyfe chapter 1 . 2/3
I'm sure I'm an idiot and missed this in the story but... what was John diagnoses? Otherwise, I love this story and think your characterization was spot on!
Louey06 chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
this was a lovely story. i love seeing sherlock care. he gets so flustered and confused on what he's meant to do. i just love it so very very much. You did a fantastic job on this, really capturing the characters and the emotions well. Nicely done!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Dr.B.Damned chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
Gah. Love it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Great story. I quite enjoyed it! I really love your handle on the characters, it is quite good. And I liked your plot, especially how it descriptions their growing friendship. :D
JoyRose10 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Whispers just a note (which in no way diminishes your lovely story): Mycroft would probably be aware that "hyper-" means too much but "hypo-" means too little, so John was actually in danger of suffering from hypothermia (as in too little heat).

I can totally "hear" the characters, especially my beloved John, as you write his words. He is so very special indeed!
Pidgeon-san chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Very nice storyline. Love caring Sherlock and stubborn John
Kayla chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I adore your writing so much, its so amazingly in-character. Thank you, really.
doctorjay chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Wonderful interactions between our boys here. Sherlock bringing in his thermometer, eager to insert it...somewhere, and John refusingpriceless.
Wrinkled Fabric chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Amazing, as always. So so beautiful. Love the depth you manage to put into their relationship without making it unrealistic and cheesy. Always spot on, thanks for the read!
KimberlyTheOwl chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Just discovered your stories in the last couple of days. Holy Crap, you're good.
johnsarmylady chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Brilliant story! Loved every bit.
RogueWhisper chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Yay for sentimental Sherlock. I've been reading a lot of him today. I also like mycroft. He is much softer than normal, but he still takes care of everything.

I have to laugh, john and Sherlock seem to have switched roles a bit. Sherlock is doing a good job at playing nurse.
WhiteFang001 chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
Very nicely done.

Are you continuing?
Ecri chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Well done! Brilliant, in fact. I loved Sherlock taking care of John and making up some kind of schedule in order to do it properly. I loved the back and forth, the dialogue between them. I loved Lestrade going to Sherlock about Harry and Sherlock's trying to handle it to keep it from John.

The nuances of the story were perfect and very much in line with the show's canon. I really loved this story!