Reviews for A Matter of Some Delicacy
Kintora chapter 1 . 7/14
*slow, cheesy grin*

I can't help but enjoy this piece - you really captured their characters. You've got a gift for restraint in not using excessive description where it isn't needed. Really like the gritty, to the point style of your writing.

Nice job! Hope to read more Ulquihime stories from you!
Wow, this was really good. Everything fits together and flows, and I liked the way you portrayed Ulquiorra's feelings, like when you wrote that his lonely existence was represented by him "grasping into the air." Lovely.
Juliedoo chapter 1 . 5/16
Ulquiorra was so in character here, and the writing was just phenomenal. A definite fave. n_n
Aynessa chapter 1 . 1/28
Bahaha. I love how this ends with Ulquiorra being smug towards Ichigo, possessive of the joy and companionship he's finally found. This was lovely. I love how confused he is by normal human things.
Moe Machine chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Ha! Poor Ichigo... I loled.
Tacitamura chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I love the way Ulquiorra is quite content with the fact that he has captured the heart of Orihime in front of Ichigo.
That a sweet story.
Pumpkin bells chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
After years I still miss Ulquiorra! TT-TT
Dazed Blue chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
This is so cute. omgg. shipping this couple with a newfound fervor!
CrazyLittleTiger chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Aww I really liked this, I think I may be starting to become a fan of Ulquiorra X Orihime.
Sandman1191999 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Just reading your stories like a boss!
S chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
So quick but everything that needed to be said was said really.
Good!
A Stranger chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Holy cow! That was really good! Great job! Nice contrasts and a really great lemon. :)
Xo56oX chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This is too cute! I love it :)
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 1 . 6/15/2013