Reviews for Spain
I dont like bella
Airekel chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I wish this wasn't complete. I mean, I *never* read one shots, because I always want more, and it's the same with this one. I want to know if they got back together. I guess we are supposed to think they do end up together, because they love each other. Even though Edward made a huge mistake when he gave Bella that ultimatum, here they are together now, and he's poured out his heart to her. And even though she didn't accept the promise ring or let him back into her life when he asked her to. At least they ended up in the same place that broke them up, and they can go on together from here if Bella decides she want's to. And she did ask him to go with her to the cathedral. So, I choose to believe that they make it - that by the time they go back to Forks - or Seattle - or where ever it is that they actually live - that they will be working on a future together. The thing is, I really want to read it. I want to know that they make it and how it goes for them. And I want to see them build that future together. What can I say? I am not ready to let this Edward and Bella go yet. And that's the problem with good one shots.

It's been over two years since you wrote this, so I highly doubt that you will be adding to it. But I want you to know that if you did add to it, I would absolutely read it.

But thank you for writing this and sharing it with us, even if I would really love to have more of it to read. :)
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I see why bella was so hurt, but seriously she really needs to grow the fuck up and stop this woman scorned shit. does she get her kicks off hurting him. yes, he fucked up. yes, it would take time to rebuild there relationship even as friends. she also had issues with his controling yet thats the person she turned into as well. she was all to comfortable controling him, letting him squirm and rubbing the salt into his wounds more.

her actions are no better than his.
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Just found this one shot today in some weird roundabout way. Totally loved it. I was cheering Bella on like nobody's business. I love that she stood up for herself and saw what was wrong with their relationship. I loved that you so clearly put out there the need for asserting your independence and individuality. I see so many girls who don't understand why it's not ok for Edward to just buy Bella into college or whatever luxury item he feels like in these type of stories. Seriously? I love that Edward did realize his mistakes though and he did work hard trying to fix them. The symbolism of the promise ring - I have mixed feelings about that. I can see where Edward was trying to go with it, but it was extremely presumptuous of him. He didn't seem to get that she isn't the same person anymore, before meeting her at the coffee shop. It never seemed to occur to him as evidenced by the coffee order. That was really the issue to me, not that he was trying to buy her something shiny to win her affections again.

Thanks for making such a strong Bella! Can't get enough of her.
Howl3 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Hum, I have to say that while Edward made his mistakes, I think Bella was kinda overdramatic. She had some points but she didn't make anything easier either. She could have went to Spain. So he didn't go to Forks, but if he had went to Spain and didn't contact her at all then I could see what the problem is. But he wanted her to go with him but she refused which honestly makes me wonder why he's completely put under blame when she could have went or done something to try and help their relationship out. Kinda makes it seem that she was the one that refused to budge on anything to work things out.

And meeting him...she was really rude and just unlikable. So he made mistakes, but I'm sure she did too and he was trying to connect with her and explain things. He went to all the trouble to change himself for her, which he shouldn't have had to do and she kept throwing it back into his face and jumping to conclusions without really letting him speak, and she was the one, once again walking away from him like she did the first time but she keeps harping on about how he hurt her...what about the damage she must have delt to him?

It just seems like she isn't up to the task of trying to work any relationship out and she'd rather walk away and play the victim than really deal with it.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I am sorry but both of them were idiots. That is all I have to say.
lips-like-morphinee chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Nice one shot.
contagiously chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
What a great (sadder than I anticipated) oneshot. I was kind of expecting that typical 'everything works out' HEA and I'm glad you left it open ended.
emma08 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
What a great story! I really enjoyed it. I wish it was longer though.
Bellasracetodawn chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to review. It’s been a tough week and I wanted to give your story a proper read.

It was very good and so very sad, just as I was warned. Very often, I wanted to strangle both Bella and Edward. Bella for her fierce independence, and Edward for being so immature. Even with the best intentions, he still doesn’t seem to truly understand what Bella’s needs and desires are.

The clincher for me was a personal chord you hit: when Bella said she’d learned how to live alone. The same thing happened to me. Does that give me a particular insight, or does it handicap me when it comes to relationships? Ack…maybe I’ll work my way through it in a story and understand it that way. But for that reason alone, this story just about killed me. If “Antonio” hadn’t appeared at the end, I don’t know what I would have done.

Great job! Thanks for writing!
ajamm chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Aww I loved this :) Although it made me cry :)
angel eyes1 uk chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I don't like to see Bella cave in too quickly. But I do like to see Bella in Barcelona! Love Barcelona :)

Perfect one shot, chick. Wouldn't expect any less from you! :)
84gemstone chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Oh I loved it a new start I think :0)
joayla chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
That was great!
Ms.Liberty chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This was gorgeously written, and a joy to read. I'd love to explore how these two put themselves back together (both independently and in conjunction), but at the same time this feels like a complete piece, and ends with such a feeling of hope. Thank you for sharing this!