Reviews for Living On
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This was a wonderful story. I loved how they woprked through the loss and moved on remembering those lost and still moving forward.
prodigal-flashback chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This is so creative! I liked it alot!
Burntcore chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Dude, this is what your NaNoWriMo is going to be based on? SWEEET
Hyvanna chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Awe, wow you nailed some parts perfectly for me, the main one, after our son died I became a zombie and the only thing that kept us from completly loosing it, was our daughter was only a month and ahalf, so I can see them wanting to take care of Jared. I am just now ansewering questions to a 5year old neice that asks about why we go talk to a headstone an compair it to a pet so I get some odd innocent questions. Yep you guessed it you had me in tears, and Agian had me reading and enjoying two things I don't want to enjoy while reading a Twilight fanfic noones POV an AU grrr (narrow eyes)BIG CYBOR HUG!

A Novel how exciting, good luck and have fun.

(Some cybor hugs of encouragement on ice for you when you feel like you are in need of one while writeing your ghost story.)
shellwrx chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
This story broke my heart completely with so much loss, but it was beautiful in the merging of two families to heal each other. I really loved it! A lot!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I'm crying...really. God...heart breaking and beautiful.