Reviews for My Name Is Elphaba
roobaby2011 chapter 1 . 1/19
Angsty and awesome!
BillyJay936 chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
What is in a name? Well, I guess the most that's in it is a sense of identity and personhood, and I like how your story examines how much Elphaba longs for one her whole life, and is even fighting with herself over it in the end. Good job!
Katherine the Fabulous chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Well that was deep. It kind of remind some of French class. In french, they say je m'appelle which literally means I call myself. You can CALL yourself a number of things, but who are you really? Great job, I loved this one!
Wickedly Hope Pancake chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
LOVE IT
Wicked4life chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
GORGEOUS (salivating)
HollyBush chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Well...this is just a little heartbreaking...so I can't say I'm *happy* about this fic..lol.. but I do think it's heartbreaking in the best way possible..

beautiful job!

Oh, and thank you again for reviewing Skin Deep. It means the world!

Holly
GavrocheDiedForYourSins chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Fabala...Elphie...Fae...Witch...so many names...
NarratoreMelon chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Haha, okay I'll review :) I liked it very much! It's sad how Elphie grew up like that, and I like how you wrote it.
XxfictionalbookcharacterxX chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Brilliant, I can really hear Elphaba's voice in this. This is very well written and no you are not a failure at writing! Nice job. :)
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I like your ending author's note. Mind if I use something similiar to it?

This was really thought-provoking, which is quite a degree above the usual fluffiness of one shots. Congrats! Instant fave!
Miz636 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Interesting thoughts for Elphaba, but one can't really blame her for them with how she grew up. Well done and in character. :)
Wicked-as-possible chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
awwwww :(
AnimegirlTohru chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Aww poor Elphie :( Good story though. And ya I feel the same way about the review thing. I really like reviews whether they are compliments or flames. Well anyway good story!

~Heidi
WickedBluerose chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This brought tears to my eyes... beautifully tragic indeed.
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Aww..I really liked this! I know what you mean about people not leaving reviews after they read something..it's quite annoying! But I really liked this story. Poor Elphaba..but she does have a point..I mean even Glinda called her Elphie not Elphaba..though I bet Elphie was her fave. out of all the names..Although I know she was called Fae in the book that I haven't read yet..