Reviews for Absent Without Leave
Lea chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
Just loved this fic!
Thank you so much for sharing it.
I love the personalities you allow to act out the fic that you weave
englishtutor chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
So glad I discovered your lovely story. I love the way you portray the characters-especially Mary, who has been my favorite since I first read "The Sign of Four" as a child. You did a great job updating that tale. I simply galloped through the chapters without a stop! Thank you for a beautiful story!
Walabean chapter 13 . 11/28/2013
Wonderful! One of the only 'Mary's I've actually liked! Only I've apparently become one of those people...even though I loved the story and John and even Mary, I hated that it wasn't John and Sherlock! Oh dear haha

Also loved the Uncle Sherlock bit
Annabel chapter 13 . 11/2/2013
I loved it! Finally a fic where the whole Sherlock/John/Mary dynamics aren't so complicated and so full of angst. A nice lighthearted fic.
Dora-pomidora chapter 13 . 8/30/2013
Эй! Это первая история, которая походит на Конан-Дойль канон. Где Мария - не мафия, не полиция, а просто Мария, и где она не умерла прям сразу,"чтоб яой" . Это прекрасно, спасибо!
Doni chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
Ooh, I like introducing Mary with a case. And you managed to bang Sherlock up a bit...and even though it's a tad bit wrong, I like that too. ;) Great story!
Anon chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
This is such a beautiful fanfic! Not only is it well-written, but I love that the story accurately characterizes Sherlock and John. I especially love Sherlock - he's absolutely lovely! Also, thanks for not having huge paragraphs of details, and keeping your writing short, concise, and brilliant. I absolutely LOVED every word of this fanfic and I'm sure I'm going to reread this in the future ;) The bromance between Sherlock and John was the best!
spinner12 chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
I really like your plots and all of your little details of the case. I have a picture in my head of Sherlock standing next to John at the wedding telling the priest that he's doing it wrong.
spinner12 chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
I didn't see the cricket bat coming either. Nice twist.
spinner12 chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Ohh, Mary Morsten! I feel sorry for her husband already.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 13 . 2/7/2012
:):):):) LOVE. Fics based off the books and put into the BBC universe are always likable and it's interesting to see how authors change them. This wasn't a carbon copy of the origonal and I really liked that because I have read some that were. The little details with Sherlock at the hospital were hilliarious and all together wonderful :)
Sarah Knight chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
I like how you brought in Mary as a character, fans of the fandom outside of the BBC will know where its going, without it alienating others. Loved the jealousy of Watson, and laughed out loud when Sherlock misinterpreted who he was jealous about - perfect! Just what would happen on the show, and funny. Can't beat a complaining Sherlock in hospital either, and the h/c was balanced nicely with humour. Good fic, thanks.
SylverSpyder chapter 13 . 1/22/2012
sixteen? Wouldn't it be ironic if one of them was born a genius? It would be really amusing to see how Uncle Sherlock corrupted them.

It would be hilarious.

"Mommy, I don't want to go to soccer practice, I'm experimenting on this hamster. My study on cyanide concentrations effects in concordance with different toxins is almost ready for the science fair!"
chironsgirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
The cleaning aliens...mus visit my house! I will sacrifice several people's brains. Not my own, of course.

XOOXOX
owl-eats-waffles chapter 13 . 9/11/2011
Brilliant! I loved this story, and particularly the epilogue- it made me smile and really set the stage for the Scarlet stories- I always wondered how you had John and Mary getting together. Owl