Reviews for Harry Potter After the War
DAHOCKNERNANT chapter 39 . 8/14
Please continue this, you finished without that battle/attempt on Ginny and James life so please continue this story
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 6/9
I’m getting ready to start this and I’m really hoping I’m not left hanging since this story is marked complete but the comments in the reviews leads me to believe it’s not...
Kendell Clark chapter 1 . 5/15
This is a review of the entire fic instead of this individual chapter. This is, hands down, the absolute best hp fic I have ever read, and I've read most of the ones on this site and on others around the web. It's on par with KingKayJu's digimon saga fic, also on this site, as a result, I carry both of these around in audio and e book form on a secure flash drive so I neer lose it, on my state issued talking book player, and backed up to multiple cloud servers so I never lose them. This left me spellbound for weeks reading nearly 24 7, I didn't want to put it down. It's sequal, after the eppilogue, is just as good if not better. This beats the pants off of the original harry potter books in plot, detail, and character depth. I'm no expert on books or book writing, but if you're looking for a sequal to deathly hallows other than the cursed child, this is it, as well as it's sequal. Read it!
Why do you have Harry saying I love you to everybody that's just not him that's like saying he and hermoine should be a couple and that would never happen other than that great story.
P.S to everyone that thinks Harry and Hermoine should be a couple read the books (1) first time they meet he thought she was bossy he grew up being bossed around so there he would never have feeling of love for her (2) in goblet of fire she gave Harry Ron's message but when Harry asked her to give Ron his message she tells him she is not a owl mmmm sounds like a great friend does it not(3) in Deathly Hallows to save Luna's Dad she shows Harry to the death eaters...the deatheaters want Harry dead so to save someone she was willing to resk Harry's life another moment she shows what a great friend she is
Super great fanfic I have been looking for one that really shows all the characteristics of each character. It ties the original sorry if Harry Potter really well while also adding in new things great job!
Shawna chapter 4 . 3/24
Hi, I do really like this fan fiction and I think your portrayal of the characters is great, I just have one thing that annoys me slightly, it’s very mushy. Everybody’s always ‘hugging and kissing’ I don’t know I just don’t picture Harry as the pda kinda guy. Other than that it’s really quite good! Hope you finish it someday
JamesTKent chapter 13 . 3/3
It never really occurred to me to ask before this, but why doesn't Harry have any more house-elves than he does?
murtazavora78652 chapter 1 . 2/27
This is honestly one of the best fanfictions I have ever read for Harry Potter.
I look forward to you continuing this story till it reaches it's end. Hope that the positive reviews you've gotten over the past 4 years and push you into thinking up a storyline to continue and hopefully end this series.
The story is once again amazing, hope to see it's completion soon!
JamesTKent chapter 1 . 2/26
What a fraught, but exceptional beginning.
OneDocToHealThemAll chapter 39 . 2/15
A nice story piece. I must say, I am impressed.

I have only some few issues:
-I can't imagine Harry Potter as an overwizard as you now portray him (Animagus, apparating continents). Harry will forever be a powerful but not a Dumbledore powerful wizard. And he shouldn't be, his story is not the story about 1 super strong wizard beating the strong wizard (Voldemort) but the boy who, despite being outclassed in every magical category still prevails due to his loving capacity. Heart Brain.
-Maybe you should have added a little drama to the marriage. Both Harry and Ginny are quite stubborn characters, I read only smooth as butter talk with them. Though you caught that side of their personality nicely and really portrayed them as a loving union, don't forget that they both had their rouses.

-Lastly, you may want to make some scene scipping. One does not have to read the same operations several times and the same references to shopping and dinner over and over again.

But overall, I am absolutely impressed and I want to thank you for writing this, it really made my past 4 days that I have been keeping it up with. I just wish that you could give the ending part for I want to meet your version of Harry and Ginny as parents.
really like the story! If you are keeping with true canon ginny is a chaser through and through and fleur and bill have little victoire born in may on the first anniversary of the battle of hogwarts so I would have thought fluer being pregnant would have been mentioned already. Great story all together though
HPuni101 chapter 2 . 1/16
Love it so far. How I pictured it. Interested to see how the trials go, particularly the Malfoys. The only suggestion I have is using scene breakers. Looking forward to the rest.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/29/2018
When is the next chapters coming up...? Plz don't create suspense here at this point...
Jennifer chapter 18 . 9/16/2018
This story was one of the best stories of the whole world!
I LOVE THIS STORY! CONGRATULATIONS FOR COMING IN TOP 5 OF MY FAVOURITE STORIES LIST!1
ACYX chapter 39 . 9/3/2018
I hope you finish this series, it is very enjoyable to read and i think it would be a waste if this story is not completed