Reviews for Harry Potter After the War
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 39 . 5/15
Awesome story so far really enjoyed it please post again soon
Zander L. Jones chapter 39 . 5/4
I would just love to point out that your Fic says it is completed! However, this is like one of the largest cliffhangers ever! Please! Please! Finish or just one more chapter. I've spent three days reading 39 chapters! Please, more!
Just an observer1 chapter 39 . 5/1
I'm sorry I did not review every chapter but I couldn't stop to do that. Why? Because two words my friend, "FUCKING EPIC!" This is so well done I mean it has editing problems but those or minuscule and happen in every book out there so no problem there. Just please promise me you won't stop yet I really need this it's like a drug to have more Harry Potter.
Zander L. Jones chapter 10 . 5/1
Fantastic Chapter! Holy Crap!
Bobjunet chapter 39 . 4/28
Thanks a lot for this wonderful story :)
Potters Love Redheads chapter 39 . 4/30
I am really loving reading your story, there's so much depth and the events that have happened and have yet to happen make this a real good read!
scrappy8 chapter 39 . 4/25

so,
my prediction
for when Ginny
goes into labor doesnt
seem like its going to be
too far off.

can a pollyjuiced version
of Harry be at Azkaban
while the real one is with Ginny?
or will they see through that?
Lilykees chapter 39 . 4/25
I hope a sequel to continue this story is coming out soon.
harryislife chapter 38 . 4/22
I think your story is really good and iam really enjoying it. My only complaint is there is no mention of Hagrid. However, for such a long story this is really a tiny thing and overall it is brilliant. Iam looking forward to the next chapters :).
Nice story
Smithy13490 chapter 38 . 4/15
Hello,

Just thought I would say I'm glad that you are back writing and finishing this story which was the first Harry potter fanfic I ever read so for some reason hold a place with me that other fanfic's do not. The latest few chapters have been great and I like the way you are taking Harry's character progression with him be abit more aggressive and less remorceful when his family is attacked which I think a lot of people can relatd to if their family was in danger and had the power to stop it.
Hope the chapters continue to come thick and fast because I have generally loved reading this story

Thanks
Daniel
biornha chapter 38 . 4/13
Really great I read the story for the 3rd time when I figured out the new chapters, can't wait till it advances because I love your stories (mainly the writing style and this story a lot more then the Happily ever after storyline, that looked unreal to me but I read it because you write fantastic). I loved TNM a lot (the story for the kids was something I could see work out after the epilogue as well). Damn man I would like to know when this story is finished because till that day I will watch this page every day at least once :D

Really great and new plot lines in the last addition, the Harry goes against his principals thing and Teddy pointing it out for him with no intentions, really great! The bad guys (although they have a huge family with the same surname) is something I can see them do as well because they are really stubborn and mean. Yup can't wait till James and Al and Lily Luna and your story to continue.

Great writer and can suck you into the story like a pro!
Love this story many things I thought about are in this here that some other fanfictions don't have (Giny playing seeker instead of Chaser; Harry joining the aurors and be just like follow me or don't you weren't there to help me beat Riddle; Ron beiing stupid and still feel less compared to Harry and not mary Hermoine; Muriel beiing in your story on occasion, I liked her as the person she was in DH just annoy people to the bone because she thinks it funny; new persons that fit the story; Charlie getting a gf and a family as well (only thing I really didn't like about JK her after the DH facts; and I can go on and on)... love it 10/10 would read it over and over.
Carmina3367 chapter 38 . 4/13
Im lookoing farwarrd to next chapter. I really like your story.
Awesomeness329 chapter 38 . 4/9