Reviews for Harry Potter After the War
Why can't I read chapter 18?
Steve chapter 32 . 3/12
This is a fantastic fanfiction but I have one small complaint being that Gwenog Jones is WELSH not English!
ooooooo interesting ;)
irvalink chapter 39 . 2/23
I like it up to this point. Now I need ch3,5,6 and the rest of the story.
irvalink
Excellent story, shame it hasn't been updated in a while. But hopefully some day I'll get to read of what happened after the birth of James Potter II
al chapter 39 . 1/20
please start making these again!
al chapter 39 . 1/15
When is the new chapter coming out? This is one of the best stories ever! AaAAaaaHHHhhhh
Shadow of the Blue Moon chapter 39 . 1/9
Hi PotterFanSteve,

I've just finished this fanfiction (and wow, what a great fanfic it is!) and I know there are 3 sequels: Harry Potter – After the Epilogue, Harry Potter The New Marauders and Harry Potter Happily Ever After, but I can't figure out the order that they're in, so if you could tell me that'd be great. Thanks!

Shadow of the Blue Moon x
Alex chapter 39 . 1/4
I am OBSESSED with the Harry Potter continuation. When are you publishing another chapter? I can't wait! Hopefully it'll be soon
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 39 . 12/28/2017
What a wonderful story. I se that you have not updates on awhile. would love to see where you take Harry and Ginny leading to the Epilogue. Please remember to try and finish this book also. Great Job.
FriendofMolly chapter 2 . 11/29/2017
This is lovely. One thing I am surprised at id the Potter Home didn't have any Elves. I'm sure the Potters would have been very good to their House Elves. Otherwise a good chapter.
FoM
LuKa chapter 39 . 11/27/2017
Such a beautiful story! I have already read it 3 times ... I want more!
Ritwik chapter 3 . 11/25/2017
Probably the best harry potter fanfiction I have read so far.
Sh.MedD chapter 39 . 11/21/2017
I've already read HEA and TNM and I loved them ! And I'm gonna start reading the sequel to this one ! And you probably already know this but since you promised to finish this story I wanted to remind you that Greorge's twinsFred and Roxanne) are supposed to be in the same year as James Sirius Potter so technically Angelina should already be pregnant even if they haven't found that out yet!unless I miscalculated! )
James Cousine chapter 39 . 11/17/2017
How come you haven't finished the story man? This is really good stuff!