Reviews for Harry Potter After the War
Naomi chapter 1 . 7/16
I read this in 2016 and I'm just wondering if it will ever be finished?
Toghgal chapter 1 . 7/7
It's a great start and I can't wait to read more. Thanks for taking on this huge task and sharing it with all of us.
Good story,it is very alike the sieries of Harry Potter.
CrazyAssCriminalMindsSammi chapter 11 . 7/4
It's Dark Mark, not Death Mark, which you've used in the last few chapters.
Canacees chapter 39 . 6/3
I really enjoy this story, however... it bothers me when a story isn't finished. It wouldn't surprise me if there are more readers that feel left hanging since there is no satisfying end that justifies the start of a new story.

What about the attacks on Azkaban, Ginny and the baby?

You really produce great fanfiction, but I would truly love it when you finish this one...
Magkat chapter 39 . 5/24
This is an amazing story, and I absulutely love it. The grammar and spelling are perfect, and I love the charecters. It's amazing how you made these charecters up. I find only one fault with the entire story, and that is the ofteness you use the word advise, or advised. Although this is a good word to use instead of said, it is often used in places that it is not the best choice of word. To some people, this wouldn't be a problem, but I am very odd. Please, please, please re-continue this story, and I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Raymondjay41 chapter 39 . 5/14
I really hope you finish this as I truly enjoyed reading this
JAI PRATHP G V chapter 39 . 5/7
It is the best story I have read so far. I am waiting for your remaining chapter.
FriendofMolly chapter 30 . 5/3
That was one long chapter, yet it was packed with action and possibilities. Just excellent.
. F
Why can't I read chapter 18?
Steve chapter 32 . 3/12
This is a fantastic fanfiction but I have one small complaint being that Gwenog Jones is WELSH not English!
ooooooo interesting ;)
irvalink chapter 39 . 2/23
I like it up to this point. Now I need ch3,5,6 and the rest of the story.
irvalink
Excellent story, shame it hasn't been updated in a while. But hopefully some day I'll get to read of what happened after the birth of James Potter II
al chapter 39 . 1/20
please start making these again!