Reviews for Magical Calvin and HobbesReMi 2: Snow Goon Wars
AWMonopolyMan 000 chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
Why Don't We Become Friends! Also Why Don't You Include The WMM Or Yourself In a Story. One Last Thing Your Stories Are PURE GOLD! Your Stories Are Great From Start To End! This Is The WMM Saying You're Awesome!
AWMonopolyMan 000 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Dunsparcie Maybe Right But You Are Still A Great Story Teller Either Way Continue Soon But Not To Soon For Your Comfort Level AJW Out
AWMonopolyMan 000 chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
As Usual These Words To Say. BEST SEQUEL TO A CROSSOVER EVER. Also The WMM Who Went To Port Mystic 3 Is Done So Read & Review. Also Give Some Love To The WMM Who Went To Port Mystic 2! Next Will Be The WMM Who Went To Port Mystic 0! Great Story Form Start To End. One Last Thing The WMM Who Went To Port Mystic 0 Will Be A Back Story
paradaio chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
Enjoyable in a kid's-cartoon sort of way, with a pretty good plot (though it seems to use deus ex machina a bit). However, this story is riddled with beige prose and quite a few spelling and grammar errors. Try being more descriptive, for one. Having a lot of the details left to the reader's imagination is not a good thing. Not bothering to state who is saying something occasionally can make conversations hard to read as well.

I suggest getting a beta reader, or at least using spellcheck for the errors. However, if you insist on only using spellcheck, I'd suggest you proofread it yourself too because there are some errors that spellcheck can't catch (for example: using "prone" to mean "immune to" when it really means "weak to").

Overall a fun read, despite its flaws. The last part in particular shows potential - what will happen when Calvin comes back to a world that thinks he's missing? I'm hoping the possible sequel will address this.