Reviews for Comedic Soldiers
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
OK, now with that over, will you do your two next projects side-by-side, as in shifting between them, when it comes to working on updating the stories?
Batthan the Dark Knight chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
A very impressive ending! *clapping*
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 12 . 8/13/2011
I wonder if Celecia will gain permission to join either the Magicians' Guild, or the Order of Mylee.

Also, maybe the Lake Trio could temporarily merge together with their bonded human allies; Ash, Dawn, and Brock, to turn into Pokémorphic humanoids.

Or perhaps the War God Mylee will talk to the heroes, and grant the Pokémon Trainers, along with their Pokémon, and Those Who Hunt Elves a safe return to were they originally where, but with their memories intact.

And, how about letting the three victims (Cyrus, the elf, and the troll) left in that cottage, be granted a burial by the heroes?

I mean; even a bad guy, and a monster-like member of the Fae People, should deserve to rest in peace, in a sacred.

Too bad, that Ash couldn't have taken the glove of Cyrus, or else he could have combined the ancient mysterious Powers of Arceus with his Aura to create a special version of the Aura Sphere, like how Naruto usually creates a special version of the Rasengan in the movies.
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
You know, this chapter is actually the first time in this story, where it's implied that the world of Forcelia, might be a past existence of the Pokémon world.

Anyway, I hope that there will be an epic final battle, there Ash, Louie, and Junpei fights side-by-side with each others.
Batthan the Dark Knight chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
This is bad for Ash and Gannet, but I get the bad feeling the real nightmare will soon begun.
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
I bet that when Those Who Hunt Elves get sent back to Celcia's world, the events of season 2 will start to take place.

I just hope that the Lake Trio can combine their powers to restore Ash's voice.
Nascardrivers2 chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
Great and Gannet are so cute Merrill and Brock as a pair I did not see that coming. I thought Brock would end up with Airi or Ida or one of the others in the group. Update soon pleaze.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Good update!
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
Nice update!

I wonder if Ash will get the chance to witness the tournament.
Batthan the Dark Knight chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
Oh man... this not good for Ash and Gannet...
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
I wonder what's going to happen next.
Batthan the Dark Knight chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
I have feeling that spiky sky blue hair man could be Cyrus.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
Keep it up!
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Good chapter. xD
Batthan the Dark Knight chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
That's odd... why didn't the girl that helped Ash give her name to him... unless she didn't have enough time explain.