Reviews for City of Devils
hellphane777 chapter 11 . 3/1
so that was the cruelest story ever and like the sadest i am i loveed the whole thing good job amazing
WhenIShipIShipHard chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
perfect ending omg. I was so scared they wouldn't make it out alive, but somewhere I was thinking 'where's Izzy?' and then she shows up and alls good again!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
That was an AMAZING ending!
themortalfangirl chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
OOOOOMMMMGGMAECWBtew;kgtvesh; iug2GT;SOIRH AGEIVURGTIALUEHRLTIU! THAT WAS THE ABSOLUTUE MOST PERFECT ENDING TO ANYTHING EVER! THIS WHOLE FIC WAS SO GOOD AND SAD AND HEART WRENCHING AND I CRIED AND SOBBED AND CHEERED AND LAUGHED AT THE ENDING, AND JUST EVERYTHING, AND, UH! I LOVE ALL OF YOUR MALEC FICS! GOOOOOODDD! I CAN'T GET OVER HOW GOOD THIS ENDING WAS! UGH! OKAY, I'LL SHUT U[ NOW! BYE!
Anyways, this was so good! Beautifully written. Everything. Thank you for this. So happy to see that they get to tear him limb from limb, to shreds.
Allfanshere chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
Great job! The malec scenes in here were so cute! I liked seeing magnus be vulnerable for once. So cute good job :)
smj1811 chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
I loved it!
TheBoyWhoLivedIsDead chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
That was the most amazing endings in history of endings. Like, there are no words to describe how amazing and epic this story was.
KlaineGleekFanGirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
i like it
butterflylover7143 chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
tht..tht was just...omg, terrible! wht the hell was going throu your head as you wrote this? i wanted to cry the entire time, just, omg! NOT wht i was expecting. but dont get me wrong i did like the story! great (distrubing) job!
Reipersecutoria chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
oh my, my, my... what a history! u make me pass from pain, tears, anger, despair to love... i really enjoy this whole fic! the end is just MUahahahahah -insert evil laugh please- i love it! i know you finished it some time ago but i want to tell you how much enjoy this, it was different and i like that. so, well, just want to thank you for this fic and the great time that i had reading it..

my best wishes this starting year! Perla!
imaginess chapter 11 . 11/26/2010
lovely lovely lovely!

Wonderfully perfect ending!
dont wanna log in kaitiekaye chapter 11 . 11/26/2010
wow. that was amazing. really liked it and i think you might be able to make a sequel. thanks for the awesome story!
DisturbingEmily chapter 11 . 11/25/2010
I loved the last line! "I don't miss"

although I wish you develeoped lemon :)

it was great story! I'll miss

Emily
Patricia Sage chapter 11 . 11/25/2010
Yayyy! Good ending. :)
Rowena Stark chapter 11 . 11/25/2010
That was a nice ending! I loved all them just coming and being all bad-ass and like "Yeah we're going to destroy you. You don't have a chance." Very awesome. That creep deserves it. Good chapter and story! )