Reviews for Fleeting Dreams
Kelcat chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
I've read this thing several times since I discovered it a few months ago, and just realized I'd never reviewed it!

I loved all three of these snippets; they were cute, and funny, right up to the edge of steamy (I love when things are left to the imagination, it gives me all sorts of imaginings to keep me warm at night). I have a huge fondness for stories where Nathaniel becomes Arl Howe, either by being promoted after the Warden PC leaves, or in an AU like yours. The poor man's been through enough, he deserves something nice. Like Anders!
LaCamilla chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Incredibly amusing, it would be great to read more stuff like this! :D
Nevarstar chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
I liked your story bits
Amy chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
I wish I had something less inane to contribute, but... I loved this omg.
Enaid Aderyn chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
I like! Out of curiousity, had you envisioned the Cousland whelp as Nate's wife, or not gotten that far?

"What's that Bob with the bandits?" Sounds like either the beginnng of a tasteless joke or an 80's bubblegum band. ;)
Wolfox6 chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
Three cheers for laptops and the internet! Welcome back. :D

Your portrayal of Nathaniel was so spot on in this that I was ALMOST swooning. Anders being himself is very entertaining indeed. Great chapter.
Enaid Aderyn chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
{hugs} You're only supposed to be writing about the Blight, not living it!

If it's any consolation, pesty Anders in Nate's tent made me snort my tea...

~~sending all kinds good ooja~~~
Consequential chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Hee. I don't really have much of a response beyond clapping excitedly, but I definitely enjoyed this. Nathaniel and Anders interactions of any kind make me happy, and AU? Intriguing. I can't wait to see anything else you may do.
Wolfox6 chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Well! I was snorting all the way through this wonderfully hilarious chapter, then read of your trials and have my heartfelt sympathies...

Enaid Aderyn chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
You're being hard on yourself - this is quite intriguing.
Wolfox6 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Your writing is as great as always, and though I prefer a straight Nate, Anders is rather amusing in this. Well done.