Reviews for Red Silk and the Wolf
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Nice combination of aspects from Sindig our Mrs. Reynolds and BDM. Had read this story before i'd gotten an account and have been looking for it since, couldn't remember the name/author. Glad to see it's still up.

Mad.
wtchcool chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Oh, can I add one more? More people would get together if they weren't so pigheaded. *sighs*

Too bad Mal didn't remember the lesson about the poisoned kiss in that episode. ;)

Nice fic. I like how the girls found different morals in Inara's 'fairy tale.' And that the 'wolf' was the good guy in the story.
Dudtheman chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
cute story
Emily chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Very nice. I really enjoyed reading this, and loved Inara's words at the end. Many Good points in this story (Drugged Lipstick always comes in handy at some point)and I liked how you have the diologue so well scripted.

Keep 'em coming!
Malinara chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I really liked the way Inara inseted Mal in her story, I was going to faint when one of the girls asked her if Wolf loved redsilk - she obviously wasn't sure. Oh and I loved the explosive incense - very useful as it turned out *wink*

Mighty fine writing!
RionaEire chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Cute story, sort of a mix between Shindig and Our Mrs. Reynolds. A sizable piece of me is apalled that little girls are already in companion training, but that isn't your fault, your portrayal is probably accurate. It was cute how all the girls found different morals to the story.

Riona
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Nice bedtime story! I wonder what kind of Red Riding Hood could River tell to Zoe's child.